• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help

D

disco123

Guest
Please don't have a go at me for my dumb question , but in R2005 the manual
says you can kill the ball / slow it down by using the R3 button. I'd like to try this but when I press the R3 button ( presumely R1 & R2 together ) nothing happens. Has anyone got any tips as to how this works. Am I using the correct button for R 3 ???

Please help
<
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
No.

R3 is used by pressing down on the right-hand analogue stick until you hear it click.
 
K

kaftka

Guest
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 19 2005, 07:31 PM
No.

R3 is used by pressing down on the right-hand analogue stick until you hear it click.
...Or feel it.




The sound may be a bit loud is all.....Y'know?
 
M

Mr. Laxative

Guest
Yes deafening, i suggest pressing it in gradually then you should feel the click.

In some respects it is a little like having sex... i think???
 
K

kaftka

Guest
Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 19 2005, 08:12 PM
Yes deafening, i suggest pressing it in gradually then you should feel the click.

In some respects it is a little like having sex... i think???
Yes. Exactly like sex.



Only, without the thumbs...

...and the click...






...Plenty of rubber though....
 
M

Mr. Laxative

Guest
Yes... well not always. cough. Actually i was sure people used thumbs and clicks???
 
M

Mr. Laxative

Guest
You must be doing it wrong... wow, another great idea for a game:

It'll be called - Doing it Wrong:It's all about accuracy

in this game your character learns how to have sex, of course his or her day/night job is running a strip club or entertaining the audience...
 
L

loratadine

Guest
i like the idea jacko, its got great potential it could follow the life of me - sex stud entrepenuer
 
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Guest
i thought it was one of ea's best gameplay feats was this....sometimes ive won possesion by cheating...and mainly get penalised

but works wonders in multiplayer when the momentum builds up against you...

especially when the human opponent isnt great at kicking goals
heeheehee
 
M

Mr. Laxative

Guest
Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 20 2005, 03:15 AM
i like the idea jacko, its got great potential it could follow the life of me - sex stud entrepenuer
I seriously doubt any one would by a game that is based on your life... my life however would be a great game!
 

Latest posts

Top