• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need Help with installing TRF22 roster

Nacani

Academy Player
I recently installed the TRF22 mod and I am struggling to install the profile on the mod as well as the roster. I have the ROS file but I am unsure of where it goes. I am also looking for a 'profile' that could help me with crash issues. Sorry for these questions, I am really new to this Mod stuff. Would appreciate any help :)

Try this. Looks like the profile isn't in the TRF22 mod, profile and roster folders go into your Documents folder, example as follows: My Documents/EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08/prf_0.pro(folder)/prf_0.pro(file)

Any other crashes you have will need to be examined by yourself using Procmon to see what is causing the crash.

Attachments

• Prf_0.pro.zip
    417 bytes · Views: 73
Thanks! Was able to work it out earlier, it all seems to be working for now! Thanks for your help!

Try this. Looks like the profile isn't in the TRF22 mod, profile and roster folders go into your Documents folder, example as follows: My Documents/EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08/prf_0.pro(folder)/prf_0.pro(file)

Any other crashes you have will need to be examined by yourself using Procmon to see what is causing the crash.
Like Nacani, I couldn't find a profile in the install pack either but was aware it was required in previous versions of the mod. Will use this and see if it eliminates some crashes.

Hi, I am using this TRF22 but the problem is not the same as the KITS but the SQUAD is fine, please help, thank you sir

how were you able to get it working, I can't for the life of me get this game to work at all with mods, without mods it runs great, with them its terrible.

Latest posts