• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Henry Tuilagi

M

mrygchoi

the very first time i saw him play was at 2007 world cup against south africa..
He literally bumped off worldclass South African Forwards like nothing everytime had had the ball that includes Burger, Smith and Rousouw. He also did it against England as well.
Just wondering does play like that in England? And if so shouldn't he be really really popular and famous? I tried to look for information over the internet but it's hard to find.

yeah henry is a beast, i saw him again SA and England as well, samoa also had another big guy alfie something i think. i saw some pics of him on viewimages, seemed to be playing for leicester.

He's playing in France now I believe. Had too many injuries at Leicester for them to justify renewing his contract. Never really remember him setting the Premiership alight when he was with them though to be honest.

A couple of years ago he peaked at Tigers putting Wasps to the sword near the end of the season when he broke his leg in a tackle near the try line (after running about 60m through several defenders). He took a long time to recover any sort of fitness and never quite got full injury-free form back. When on form he's quite brutal, capable of busting through tackle after tackle. Like all the Tuilagis, he's a real fans favourite.

In USAP, he has made a very good match against Newport, and have broke Daniel Lydiatie!

Henry is a bulldozer, it shows that Samoa value him when they declared him for the RWC squad.. he hadn't really done much recently before that as he was recovering and getting back to form.

Henry is an extremely powerful and strong ball carrier and as the commentator remarked in the SA game at the RWC, it was the first time he can recall Danie Rossouw being bounced back from his own tackle.

Henry was released by Leicester as he became a liability with injury while he was there, but when he was fit as mentioned he would occasionally annihilate a team on his own.

He is at Perpignan now i think, still playing a very good level although Perpignan are really struggling as they basically got a whole new set of players and also some big staff changes at the club.

perpignan is a very good team for him and i think his talent increase rapidly in the top 14

Henry is an absolutely talent, I think. In the next 3 years he'll be on the top in his career.

Yeah, he's one of the best player of our championship in this early season, despite that Perpignan is not yet on top form. A true bulldozer, really impressive.

the very first time i saw him play was at 2007 world cup against south africa..
He literally bumped off worldclass South African Forwards like nothing everytime had had the ball that includes Burger, Smith and Rousouw. He also did it against England as well.
Just wondering does play like that in England? And if so shouldn't he be really really popular and famous? I tried to look for information over the internet but it's hard to find.
[/b]
He plays for USAP now...nearly unstoppable close to the line....I dunno how you'd do it, if hes got the right momentum no player in T14, or any European league for that matter will stop him

Hell, I wouldn't even want to try :p

Latest posts