• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Here is the TRF EXCLUSIVE SCOOP, 22/6/2011!

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
We've all seen a particular thread recently and gone "Hmmm..."

Now registered members can log in and View post 2 of this thread to find out what all the fuss is about!

qwertr.jpg

That looks interesting... HB Studios and 505 Games have given us an exclusive screenshot tonight that will accompany an announcement tomorrow. I am sure you can all work out what that might be ;)

*This image is Exclusive to The Rugby Forum. Any replication is a breach of copyright. Point people to TRF to show it off, don't poach it please.

Attachments

• qwertr.jpg
    qwertr.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 456
HOMAAAAGAAD!!!!! Looks sick, seriously can't wait right now, already pre-ordered!

Oh hell yeah. Now that is what i'm talking about. I can confirm that it is the new South African jersey. The springbok emblem is on the sleeve..

Looking good. Wonder why it's pretty much identical to the English one, in terms of action and view.
South African flag on post padding- perhaps some official South African stadia!

South African flag on post padding- perhaps some official South African stadia!

Purely speculation on my part, but that horading nowt like any stadia in England or New Zealand.

Plus that Awesome Grass (AWESOME GRASS!) smells like Biltong! :p

nothing can shut some of them up......how long until 'Wheres the Ref?' and 'Looks just like 08' turn up on here. Is it gonna be two teams a day from now on???.......i hope so.:)

It seems that everytime HB release screen shots the graphics are improved on the last ones :) this shot looks very good, they are all wearing the same boots though, just different colours :p

Maybe the announcement is the FFR license ??? ;)

Latest posts