HEY LOCKS!!!!..

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

wassup lockley...ur the man at the moment
<
<
since ur given us the team rankings could i ask for little favor in player ratings?...pretty pleez!?!!
<
<
<

everyone post up ya fav players
<
<

rokocoko
spencer
caucau
tuquri
luaki
mehrtens

whos the best?whos the fastest?best forward?best back?..etc yaddayadda

cheers cuzzy
<
<

Sheeesh! Poor Locks!
That will take ages to compile....O'well....

My list....

Habanna
Joe van Niekerk
Schalk Burger
and Os Du Randt

<

My list:
Mat Saunders
Saimone Taumoepeau
Grant Webb
Scott Hamilton
Grant McQuoid
Tony Koonwaiyoo
Kevin Senio

...I'm kidding.

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 1 2005, 08:21 PM
You serious Chiro? Don't seen the point myself :/
i am actually....i dont wanna see all the stats just the overall ones so i can compare
iz roko better than tuquri?...caucau better than both?..and luaki...where does he stand in this?...just wanna see while i wait for the game

yep, it would be fun to compare the ratings. We can't wait umosay!
<

Would help pass the time until at least the demo is released...

I'm with umosay on this - not worth the effort.

Hell, look at the childish NHvSH international "debate" that posting the team ratings (like everyone wanted!) has kicked off - just imagine the "my winger's better than your winger, because, so there" that might start if anyone dares to question an individual players rating!!!

<

Come on lads. Enough with the stats. Go outside and stare at the sun. The game will be out soon and if you're lucky, some who get the game early might put up stats etc for you SH boys who have to wait until June til you get your copy. I mean, March 18th or something.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Come on lads. Enough with the stats. Go outside and stare at the sun. The game will be out soon and if you're lucky, some who get the game early might put up stats etc for you SH boys who have to wait until June til you get your copy. I mean, March 18th or something.[/b]

Ah captain, you funny man you!!! Don't rub it in dude!
<

okay just all of rupeni's stats...PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ.....ill be your friend

cmon locks i see you there on ya computer reading this just rupeni's stats so i can compare it with the madden rupeni i created for the raiders
<
(they need a freakin new running back okay!!!)

I don't know if it actally shows the stats for players. I couldn't find them. I tried to select my squad for a World Cup and all I could see was that same screen that R*ugy 2*04 had, just saying weight, height and name. But in comfort, there are, again, HEAPS of players to select from to make up your squad, drooool. But I didn't look too hard, I didn't have time to fart around just to see that. Perhaps it is in the screen when you make subs, but I don't know - I couldn't say.

Jamie Gough

Latest posts