• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

High res rugby league kits

S

sanzar

Hey guys, as you know a number of patches have come out for the NRL game that featured newer high resolution kits, however none so far have featured any of the international teams kits... So I have myself started putting a them togeather, I have just finished the GB and Aussie ones and will begin work on the Kiwi one soon also.
If anyone wants these feel free to ask and I'll email them to you.

P.S this will only work with the PC version.

Anyway, if anyone is eventually interested you can get all 3 of the high res Tri Nations jersey's I redesigned on this site: http://saintsrugby.freeservers.com/rlgame.htm

It's supplied by a bloke I spoke to on LU, for those interested you'll find me on LU as "strong_latte".
Also anyone else who has downloads etc on their page, like JJ and his "home of Rugby gaming" site, can also add these TN kits if they want them.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Nov 6 2004, 09:48 AM
Cheers m8 nice find!
Did you like em? The kiwi one was pretty hard because I had to change heaps, but they all turned out pretty well I think... it's not that hard to do with when you have photoshop though, it's just finding all those bloody logos and getting them to look right thats a pain!

Latest posts