• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Historic Test at Soldier Field All Blacks vs Ireland.

back2back

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Before The All Blacks end of year European tour. I pose the question though: Have Ireland missed their opportunity to once and all beat the All Blacks?

Ireland undoubtedly a very good side in the last few years seem to have blown their chance for quite some time to finally beat the All Blacks (2013 comes to mind). This year could prove another chance, but given their recent 6N form it's a hard ask. How ever the AB's do have some "rebuilding" to do and will obviously be trying combinations for the future.

Interesting test match, looking forward to it.

Before The All Blacks end of year European tour. I pose the question though: Have Ireland missed their opportunity to once and all beat the All Blacks?

Ireland undoubtedly a very good side in the last few years seem to have blown their chance for quite some time to finally beat the All Blacks (2013 comes to mind). This year could prove another chance, but given their recent 6N form it's a hard ask. How ever the AB's do have some "rebuilding" to do and will obviously be trying combinations for the future.

Interesting test match, looking forward to it.
We were worse prior to the 2013 game... It could happen, it's coming sooner rather than later I feel.

We were worse prior to the 2013 game... It could happen, it's coming sooner rather than later I feel.

Fair comment, it would be very healthy for rugby in general as well. All the best and good luck, really looking forward to this game and how the new AB's go.