TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Hey Guys!! just thought I'd start a thread about this game!!

Here's a couple of video's on youtube that has made me so excited!!

Last edited by a moderator:

This was the Official E3 launch trailer.

Has anyone else pre-ordered it yet? I have, but I didn't get a password to get the Sniper Challenge. Has it happened to anyone else??

And this is just one of the insane missions you'll have to deal with:

Looks good I've never played Hitman before and amn't great at stealth stuff but can't wait.

Looks good I've never played Hitman before and amn't great at stealth stuff but can't wait.

Well then this one will be just for you... The creators knew that to get an even bigger following, they had to tweak some things, as many guys can't be bothered with the whole stealth part of the game. So they have set different achievements for every mission. like the "King in Chinatown mission" there's on achievement for blowing the target up with a car bomb.

This game will cover every angle that a player can think of and they've put so much emphasis on the player itself. it's basically you who are the director of what agent 47 does.

and they've added a new multiplayer part to the game too to extend the longevity

Anyone else playing it??

I love this game, and I'm just at the 3rd mission!!

So many ways to kill, I feel like Dexter with less plastic...

Hey guys.

Who got the game over Christmas? How are you experiencing the game.

I finally managed to finish the game over the holidays. And I was a bit sad when I finished it, It was such an awesome game, I didn't want it to end. I really enjoyed the stealth-mode and tried to complete each mission as stealthy as possible. but with some it's just too much of a hassle.