• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY

K

kinkon89

anyone got it?

i just clocked it on pc

and i loved it...best in the hitman series

and if anyone else has played it.....that was the best "last mission" ive ever came across.

:D

though one bad thing about the game...LONGITIVITY!!

if only it was as long as gta san andreas or as long as metal gear solid...

but never the less now i know why they're making a movie from this...really good storyline!

yeah i got it i have just passed the first mission been to lazy to do anymore. been playing oblivion on pc instead. but really waiting for an upgrade of my pc.

i thought the controls of blood money were a bit cluttered and it didnt really do what you wanted to do. the graphics were ok, but there is alot out there. the first mission seamed really pointless

yeah i've been wanting to get this but i just bought Over G fighters jet game on the xbox360.

Contrary to 95% of the reviews - this game (or should i say boeing simulator test product) is bloody awesome :cheers:

Ive finished it on 360, good game. What was so great about the last mission!?

Just got a new ps2 game called shinobido, which is similar to tenchu but way better, and thats satifying my need for stealthy killing atm.

Originally posted by woosaah@Jul 13 2006, 10:39 AM
yeah i got it i have just passed the first mission been to lazy to do anymore. been playing oblivion on pc instead. but really waiting for an upgrade of my pc.

i thought the controls of blood money were a bit cluttered and it didnt really do what you wanted to do. the graphics were ok, but there is alot out there. the first mission seamed really pointless
the first mission got me a lil ****** off with the controls...

but when you do get used to it...those evil thoughts come alive!

those "hannibal lecture" thoughts..

"hmmm what shall i use...poison?knife?hammer?bomb?ballers?sniper?bashtheshitoutofhimthenheadshothim?"

the possibilites a endless.. :)

I was close to getting it on Xbox the other day but opted for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter instead, which isn't bad at all...especially on live.

I also purchased Dancing Stage Unleashed, World Championship Snooker 2004, Street Fighter Anniversary Edition. Mainly because they where cheap and where on live and had a 38 pound voucher to use up...

I love this game!

It's probly the second best game (behind Oblivion) that i've played on 360.

I'm only halfway through but i'm trying to complete the game with a silent assasin level.... and there is so many ways to go about it.

Latest posts