• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hitman Blood money

C

CeeJay

Hitman blood money came out this week, I bought it today for 360 and hav been murdering all afternoon, anyone else got this yet? I think its pretty wicked so far.

Yeah it does look good. I did play the first game, good concept but it didn't do it for me. No this one is out, it seemed to progress further. So, i may get it.

Its a great game. The Hitman series has always been good as it gets you thinking rather than just running around and killing people at will. I love the new features of strangling in an elevator, using a "human" shield and the graphics are pretty good too although there are some graphical glitches.

I'll probably hire it when I've got some free time inbetween exams and the start of the next semester of uni. I've never played the very first one, but I enjoyed the second and the third.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jun 9 2006, 11:24 PM
Hitman blood money came out this week, I bought it today for 360 and hav been murdering all afternoon, anyone else got this yet? I think its pretty wicked so far.
Give us a good rundown when you have a chance. What is new and different other than it beng on 360?

Latest posts