• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hodges Ruled Out!

M

melon

First it was Crocker ruled out of the RLWC, now it's Hodges!!!

[rant]
Just like Crocker (QLD) was replaced by Tupou (NSW) instead of Thaiday who should have been picked and is a Queenslander the same as Crocker, I bet you any money Hodges (QLD) is replaced by a less deserved player from NSW (Matt Cooper) instead of the deserved Karmichael Hunt (QLD).

If this happens, I'll be crying corruption and consirpacy!

Queenslander Crocker was out....Queenslander Thaiday should have been in...but noooooooo! A New South Welshman was picked.

Now just watch...Queenslander Hodges is out....Queenslander Hunt should be picked....but I bet he won't be...A New South Welshman will be chosen instead.
[/rant]

It is a massive shame that Hodge's recurring injury has inflamed. Australia will miss him :( . Hopefully he will be back fit from surgery by the beginning of next season.

Khunt doesnt deserve to play rep footy....
really makes me laugh everytime i see him in a QLD or Roos jumper... hes about as aussie as prince charles...

I think Matt Cooper was one of the only good players for NSW this year in the origin series and imo without him they were screwed in the backs and he didnt get the credit he deserves.

He should be in the squad ahead of Williams so I wouldnt mind if he takes Hodges spot.

But it sounds like hes injured and will miss the world cup so hopefully Karmichael Hunt gets in the team.

A lot of injuries really take a big hit on the team but I'm amazed at the depth we have to cover all these injuries.

Brett Stewarts out now too.... word is Khunt & Boyd will come in for Stewart & Hodges

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shiznit @ Oct 16 2008, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Brett Stewarts out now too.... word is Khunt & Boyd will come in for Stewart & Hodges[/b]

Oh fo shiz?

Woooo! Broncos represent!

In all seriousness though the Broncos deserve it especially after the conspiracy against Sam Thaiday. Boyd had a stellar season. I feel sorry for Stewart though.

So 3 players have been ruled out now. Firstly Mick Crocker, then Hodges and now Stewart.

ITS OFFICIAL!

Broncos duo Karmichael Hunt and Darius Boyd are in the Kagaroos squad after the withdrawal of Justin Hodges and Brett Stewart.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 16 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ITS OFFICIAL!

Broncos duo Karmichael Hunt and Darius Boyd are in the Kagaroos squad after the withdrawal of Justin Hodges and Brett Stewart.[/b]
Don't know how they'll manage assaulting women without their buddy Thaiday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Oct 17 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 16 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ITS OFFICIAL!

Broncos duo Karmichael Hunt and Darius Boyd are in the Kagaroos squad after the withdrawal of Justin Hodges and Brett Stewart.[/b]
Don't know how they'll manage assaulting women without their buddy Thaiday.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah neither do I...and???