• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hooray for me!

That's it, I saving up & moving to America. I hope when I get to America, I can convince them that I am 14. People have said I look young for my age.

Unfortunately no one here even knows there is a country called Wales...so, unless you come from an officially recognized country, and not a giant aquatic mamal that often gets beached, you won't be allowed to visit...let alone stay and reap the benifits of 8 year old Malaysian labourers.

well done mate, i passed mine first time as well... 0 minors!

what did you get yours for?
[/b]

Wow! 0 minors...mine was like a pools coupon. I was just slightly rubbish at everything.

At what age do you get Hummers?
[/b]

Hummers are for cocks...HMMWVs are the only option.

1343466691_l.jpg

Any excuse for me to post this piccie!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one GJohn. Hopefully, by the end of the month I will have joined you in this club.
[/b]

I thought you had passe yours by now? Did you find my advice helpful?

O and well done GJohn.

Unfortunately no one here even knows there is a country called Wales...so, unless you come from an officially recognized country, and not a giant aquatic mamal that often gets beached, you won't be allowed to visit...let alone stay and reap the benifits of 8 year old Malaysian labourers. [/b]

I kind of guessed that. I remembered watching a show about Sir Antony Hopkins and there was an American guy on about him & they said he was English. Also Charlotte Church went to meet Bill Clinton (I think it was Bill) a few years ago & when she said she was from Wales, he replied, 'Where's that in England?'

<div class='quotemain'> Unfortunately no one here even knows there is a country called Wales...so, unless you come from an officially recognized country, and not a giant aquatic mamal that often gets beached, you won't be allowed to visit...let alone stay and reap the benifits of 8 year old Malaysian labourers. [/b]

I kind of guessed that. I remembered watching a show about Sir Antony Hopkins and there was an American guy on about him & they said he was English. Also Charlotte Church went to meet Bill Clinton (I think it was Bill) a few years ago & when she said she was from Wales, he replied, 'Where's that in England?'

[/b][/quote]
Once again a kind of arogant ignorance on behalf of the f***ing yanks.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Unfortunately no one here even knows there is a country called Wales...so, unless you come from an officially recognized country, and not a giant aquatic mamal that often gets beached, you won't be allowed to visit...let alone stay and reap the benifits of 8 year old Malaysian labourers. [/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
It's that same "arrogant ignorance" that assures you and the rest of your freedom loathing friends now speak <strike>English</strike> American and not some sort of German-Japanese hybrid language.

Having said that...what more could you really expect from us? We have so much awesome history acquired since 1776, that we don't really have the time to learn about our servants "countries." You guys just keep making sure you keep up the production line and we'll keep bailing you out of your "financial" crisis. It's like the rest of the world are a giant teenager and we're the mom and dad. "What did you do this time Europe? You spent all your allowance fighting who? Germany? Oh, well, I guess we can help you out...again..."

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Unfortunately no one here even knows there is a country called Wales...so, unless you come from an officially recognized country, and not a giant aquatic mamal that often gets beached, you won't be allowed to visit...let alone stay and reap the benifits of 8 year old Malaysian labourers. [/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
It's that same "arrogant ignorance" that assures you and the rest of your freedom loathing friends now speak <strike>English</strike> American and not some sort of German-Japanese hybrid language.

Having said that...what more could you really expect from us? We have so much awesome history acquired since 1776, that we don't really have the time to learn about our servants "countries." You guys just keep making sure you keep up the production line and we'll keep bailing you out of your "financial" crisis. It's like the rest of the world are a giant teenager and we're the mom and dad. "What did you do this time Europe? You spent all your allowance fighting who? Germany? Oh, well, I guess we can help you out...again..." [/b][/quote]
There we go again....

Oh and don't worry too much..I wasn't launching a personal attack on you.

Good...cause if you were launching personal attacks, I'd have to call Uncle W and have him throw a nuke at you. 'Cause we got 'em and all...hell, we invinted them...and even better we tripple perfected them...and then we went one further and made them out of a giant Fabergé Egg and filled it with nearly extinct animals, just to **** of you ecoterrorists out there!

don't they already look like that?...especially with driving on the wrong side of the road and all

We Drive on the Right Side of the Road, its all the others who are wrong... We are Britains We are the Greatest Nation to Ever to Walk the Earth... We have explored more parts than anyone else, controlled more parts than anyone else, and invented things that only others could think of...

I passed mine today!

DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER! [/b]

That's fantastic news, I bet your pleased. One week today since I have passed, & no more catching those goddamn buses. When I used to catch the bus, I would have to wait 20 minutes for the bus, Now 20 mins I'm in the house.

I am currently looking for a 'Taxi' plate to fit on top of my car, coz everyone wants a lift somewhere. As soon as the novelty of driving wears off, I'll soon be saying 'No, Pi$$ off I'm tired', or I don't feel like it tonight, I've got a headache.

Latest posts