• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hot Fuzz

You just gotta remember all the cheesy bits are intentional **** takes of other films. I loved it.

Watch Hot Fuzz, then watch any Michael Bay Film - you won't be able to take it seriously!!!

Great Flick!

I Agree, not as good as Shaun - but nothing can beat three people beating an old man with snooker cues to the tune of 'Don't Stop me Now!!'

I thought Hot Fuzz was pretty good but not one of my favourite films.

First time I watched Sean of the Dead I thought it was supposed to be serious and thought "well what a rubbish horror film, it wasn't scary at all". I soon realised.

And I've only seen a small amount of Spaced but think it's brilliant.

Everything Simon Pegg does I really enjoy - I can see him having an awesome collection of classic comedy films in 10 years - everyone seems to love working with him too - which bodes well for many more classics in the years to come.

Ed: Any zombies out there?
Shaun: Don't say that!
Ed: What?
Shaun: That!
Ed: What?
Shaun: The zed-word. Don't say it!
Ed: Why not?
Shaun: Because it's ridiculous!
Ed: Alright... are there any out there though?
Shaun: [looking out the door mail slot, he sees an empty street] I don't see any. Maybe it's not as bad as all that.
Shaun: [turns his head and sees a pack of zombies] Oh, no, wait, there they are.

Best bit of Hot Fuzz has to be when they spoof Shaun of the Dead with the "never taken a short-cut before?" line before jumping over the fences. I crease up every time Nick Frost stumbles and demolishes that fence!

Haha yes. This movie was brilliant. Good enough for me to hen buy it on dvd and re-watch it. I wish they'd make another one.

I love the bit when the fat cop get's a brain freeze!

THis was a good flick, loved the randomness of it all, the steeple bit was extreme.

i have to agree with Jimellow, super troopers is to dam funny, totally recomended

I personally preffered Hot Fuzz to Shaun of the Dead, but I did see Hot Fuzz first so maybe that's why.
Anyone seen Run Fat Boy, Run?

This is the type of movie you tell everyone to hire that way you're not the only one ****** off about watching it it is total ****.

Latest posts