• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How many skills ?

K

knowsleyroader

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how many skills do you think each individual player will have ?

Cant remember what they had in 2004 to be honest but arnt fifa's quite detailed ? Wonder if it will follow along similar lines ? I doubt the fifa engine will have much sway over that side of things but maybe the programmers will have took a leaf out of its books all the same.

I think as long as there is enough variation then even a small skill set should have quite an impact on the game. I am guessing every rating will be out of 100 at least. The trick from the programmers point of view should be realism as much as they can get it ( this is where the help of a few union heads wouldnt have gone a miss ) I hate it when they make the star players great at everything. Some players are great at one thing but crap at other things and this is where the beauty of the stats would be if they do it right.

Stats were absolutely pathetic in 2004. Fatigue was the same every game, no hit counter, percentages, chances, passes, etc. Even 2001 had better stats then 2004.

fifa has quite a few, and their out of 99 aswell (lol)

Fatigue should be similar to FIFA which is a pretty good system

it's funny, I just bought Madden 2005 yesterday and I'm loving it, stats are coming out of my yin yang... and I don't even watch NFL football!! I hope rugby 2005 will be half as good in the stat department, i'll be very happy.

Originally posted by excitation@Jan 24 2005, 03:43 PM
it's funny, I just bought Madden 2005 yesterday and I'm loving it, stats are coming out of my yin yang... and I don't even watch NFL football!! I hope rugby 2005 will be half as good in the stat department, i'll be very happy.
Something tells me dont count on it, i agree the stats for 2004 were pathetic especially on players like Rokocoko etc

Latest posts