• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How many trophies are to be won??

S

samoan stallion

Ok, I've won a few trophies, but how many more to go ...
Trinations
Bledisloe i.e. i played NZ and won 2 matches against Aus in trinations
World cup
Lions tour to NZ
Lions tour to Aus
Lions tour to SA
Super 12
European
6 Nations
10 Nations
World League (well ... i've haven't won this yet, have just started playing it)
and some medal i got for completing the training ...

Is the Mandela Cup (??) in there i.e. Aus and Sth Africa ... played during Trinations or Calcutta Cup i.e. Eng and Aus .. played during 6 nations.
Cheers

I'm not sure about the Mandela Cup as I won the Tri-Nations with South Africa and they did not mention anything about another award.

I would think the Calcutta Cup is in there.

Regarding the World League -- I'm wondering if there is a trophy/award for each Division you complete, as well as whatever it is you win in the Knock-Out Tournament that runs along with the season.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 22 2005, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure about the Mandela Cup as I won the Tri-Nations with South Africa and they did not mention anything about another award. 

Regarding the World League -- I'm wondering if there is a trophy/award for each Division you complete, as well as whatever it is you win in the Knock-Out Tournament that runs along with the season.
Don't know about each division Capt, I've completed (and won) the division 3 in the World League, yet have no trophy for it.

I'd assume after winning the 1st division you might.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by jgough+Mar 22 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jgough @ Mar 22 2005, 01:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 22 2005, 12:31 PM

Don't know about each division Capt, I've completed (and won) the division 3 in the World League, yet have no trophy for it.

I'd assume after winning the 1st division you might.

Jamie Gough [/b]
Cool. I was only speculating as I'm halfway through the first season myself. Bummer that you don't actually win anything - other than promotion.

If I remember correctly, one of the load screens has a photo of a full Trophy cabinet and there's quite a lot of stuff in there.

We shall see.

The Calcutta Cup is between England and Scotland, but isn't in the game. There is also no Triple Crown, only the 6N trophy itself.

Wait a sec, I got a widdle bronze trophy for coming first in 3rd Division in World League, plus the Knockout Cup. Did you come in first or second, jgough?

Originally posted by USA_Rugby@Mar 23 2005, 09:09 AM
Wait a sec, I got a widdle bronze trophy for coming first in 3rd Division in World League, plus the Knockout Cup. Did you come in first or second, jgough?
i got a division 3 trophy aswell
and the bledisloe, tri nations and world cup

All I need to get is the Super 12 trophy, and the Division 1 and 2 trophies and I think my case will be full!

I have won all three divisions and there is only a first division trophy - maybe it upgrades - but there are NOT three indivual trophies.

yeah loslover, I think you're right. I'm up to season 4 and haven't lost a match- only have Div 3, Div1 and the knockout cup trophies

Originally posted by TheDell@Apr 6 2005, 04:40 PM
yeah loslover, I think you're right. I'm up to season 4 and haven't lost a match- only have Div 3, Div1 and the knockout cup trophies
huh?

So you have third AND first? Or your first has replaced your third?

I won all three and knockout and always save to profile...always.

Yet I only have div 1 and the knockout trophy.....

<

Latest posts