• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to change team & competition logo ?

sebst86

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulouse
Hello, I want to know How to change team & competition logo ? When I go in ui folder (in pckmn file) I can't open the pssg file, however I have pssg editor but I have an error message.

Il est sympa se forum, tu demande gentiment de l'aide car tu sais pas comment faire et les mecs qui eux savent t'ignore totalement, franchement quel bel état d'esprit, du coup je me met à votre niveaux en ne prenant pas la peine de chercher comment le dire en anglais, de toute façon je sais que vous ne lirez même pas se message donc autant ne pas se fatiguer pour rien, n'est-ce pas ?

What logo do you need? All relevant logos have been uploaded already. Anyway if you can't open the file it's because you don't have the proper PSSG editor, but if you open one of the already modded logos you'll be able to use it as a base. If you're going to replace the texture in an existing logo then you just do that, but if you're going to create a new one you'll need to declare it in the streaming xml's.

I can open shirt, transition etc, so what is the proper pssg editor for open the logo ? I've tried to open the pssg of jaguare and sunwolve but I can't too.
And I not find logos in the forum.

I have search, but search in english its very difficult for me because read english its very difficult because I have read 3 or 4 time any sentence and I don't find the good keyword.