Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
What you'll need:
*Photoshop or any other image editing program
*Procmon (google it)
*Fshed (google it)
*Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor (To have the team list)
*Placeholder portrait file (Download HERE)

1.Get profile pics of players on the team websites or take a screenshot of a player face ingame, up to you.

2.Open up the pic in photoshop and edit the image to your liking, I edit mine to look like this:
richiemccaw.png

*You must make sure that the image is at least 64x64(EA default), mine is 128x128(HD).
(can be higher multiples of 64 e.g. 192x192)
*Make sure that you save these pics as .bmp format with the "OS/2, 24bit" option(This is how I save the pics using Photoshop Elements 2 so it may differ if you're using another program)

3.Follow this video tutorial on how to do the rest:

*If the above video is not clear enough, please download the video file HERE

**Note that you only have to do the 2nd step in the video tutorial once when you use it for the 1st time, after that it should have saved the filter and you'll only need to click on "OK".

***Other useful tip is to have the "registry activity" option disabled, otherwise you'll see a lot of info that is not needed and you won't see the newly generated .fsh filenames first.
61886570.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excelent aport mate,you rocks...now I have a request,would you mind to explain how to edit the faces?

Cheers,master720full

Hi again therugbyfoum.com! First,great job JDV(again).Secondly,I don't have so clear what I've to do before I open FShed,please Help!!!!...

PDS:Next time try on makin the tutorial a bit "bigger",in the sense of makin the size of the screen just more "specius"...nevermind you are a verry god tutorial-man...

StormerBoy, I have some portrait files for the stormers

Latest posts