• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I actually think this is a good idea.

Butterytingz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Canada
So HB, since Sidhe was able to advance their release date can you guys please do that for north america. If you dont you run the risk of losing customers because I know some people in North America are importing RugbyChallenge ASAP so to be competitive I think you guys should get this game out here as soon as possible. no one cares about madden PLEASE!!!

So HB, since Sidhe was able to advance their release date can you guys please do that for north america. If you dont you run the risk of losing customers because I know some people in North America are importing RugbyChallenge ASAP so to be competitive I think you guys should get this game out here as soon as possible. no one cares about madden PLEASE!!!

It hasnt released in NA yet? ive seen plenty on the shelves down the road from my place :p

im just going to wait for both games to be released here. RC is too expensive to import and RWC2011 isnt region free. o well

im just going to wait for both games to be released here. RC is too expensive to import and RWC2011 isnt region free. o well

there is a NA distributor for RC on Xbox. I can't remember the name or anything else, but it was confirmed, by Sidhu.

No distributor for PS3 in NA yet.

Latest posts