• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I am fuccen furious!!!!!!!

B

backinblack

By doing this pathetic little 'lets have a hideaway camp to preserve our precious All Blacks and save their precious bodies from all the hard work in the S14' we've handed all the momentum to the Springboks. They are so brimming with confidence after landing a well deserved all SAFFA final that they will be formidable in the Tri nations and RWC.

And did all this training work when they came on in the Semi finals this weekend????? Look at the score board.

As Jerry Collins said: Rugby players like to play rugby every weekend. That's what we do.

The best training you can do is on the field in the world's toughest competition. The S14,

Well done Henry, the AB's and the NZRU you are all a bunch of dumb arrogant fuccers!!!!

(The only consolation is that we will be the underdogs for a change and maybe the Boks will choke in the semis.)

Hey, easy there fella. The international season hasn`t even started yet for us SH blokes. And in a RWC year, everything else takes a back seat to the world cup. The tri-nations and the Super 14 are definately ranked way below what will happen in November in Paris.

Anyway, yes I`ve heard all the talk of the Boks now suddenly being RWC favourites due to the all-SA final in the S14. This is utter bullshit, by the way. By the same reckoning, England will be joint-favourites due to 2 English teams contesting the HC final.

While I`m naturally stoked by the success of our S14 sides, you need to remember- neither the Boks, AB`s or the Wallabies played a single S14 match as a unit. And for the record- I actually think that the resting/reconditioning of the Chosen 22 by Graham Henry was a masterstroke. Remember that November is still a long way off, and your blokes will get to the RWC with effectively 2 months less rugby than anybody else. This will help your guys to be in peak condition by November. I for one would have loved Jake White to have had the same luxury.

While I fully agree that the resting has certainly helped the SA sides to get the top 2 positions on the log, and home semi`s, I would have preferred for our players to have been put into position to be at the top of their game for November.

Hey, easy there fella. The international season hasn`t even started yet for us SH blokes. And in a RWC year, everything else takes a back seat to the world cup. The tri-nations and the Super 14 are definately ranked way below what will happen in November in Paris.

Anyway, yes I`ve heard all the talk of the Boks now suddenly being RWC favourites due to the all-SA final in the S14. This is utter bullshit, by the way. By the same reckoning, England will be joint-favourites due to 2 English teams contesting the HC final.

While I`m naturally stoked by the success of our S14 sides, you need to remember- neither the Boks, AB`s or the Wallabies played a single S14 match as a unit. And for the record- I actually think that the resting/reconditioning of the Chosen 22 by Graham Henry was a masterstroke. Remember that November is still a long way off, and your blokes will get to the RWC with effectively 2 months less rugby than anybody else. This will help your guys to be in peak condition by November. I for one would have loved Jake White to have had the same luxury.

While I fully agree that the resting has certainly helped the SA sides to get the top 2 positions on the log, and home semi`s, I would have preferred for our players to have been put into position to be at the top of their game for November.

As Jerry Collins said: Rugby players like to play rugby every weekend. That's what we do.
[/b]

That's funny last year he was the one moaning to the media that his rugby schedule was hectic and the current All Black's were playing farr to much rugby

Well, lets take a look at history.

In 1999, it was an All NZ Super 14 final. Who won the RWC?
In 2003, it was an All NZ Super 14 final. Who won the RWC?

So what if they've got the momentum? It can only take them so far.
It's all about peaking at the right moment. We've never peaked at the World Cup, so maybe now is our time.

gimme a break mr fuccen 2 fast 2 furios, the Bokke would've been formidable in the RWC and 3N regardless, do you think the BOk and Wallabies will simply play dead because the AB's carry all this depth?

The AB's underdog of the tournament because SA franchises take 1 & 2 in the S14? What a joke

Like Graham Henry said that the World Cup remains as our number 1 priority. They are more than prepared than any other All Black team ever before. Since Graham Henry took in charge, he was already looking for 'experiments' towards the World Cup. So the world saw his rotation policy, his massive All Black selections (equivalent to a gridiron team I think) and now we saw him just pluck out 22 All Blacks out of the Super 14 for his re-conditioning programme. No other All Black team has done this before. So Graham Henry's team is coming out and can maintain that well deserved no. 1 spot they were committed to, through the World Cup stages too.

The reconditioning program we still have to even see in action - you can hardly expect to see the full effects when the 22 All Blacks are split up, some not even playing.

We won't be able to tell if it worked or not until at least the second half of the Tri Nations at the earliest.

Latest posts