• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I am...

G

getofmeland

<div align="center">GOING TO WEMBLEY TWICE IN 5 DAYS!!!
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

That is all !!!
</div>

awww lucky!!

wembley is so f***ing sexy im not ashamed to say tht when i was wanking the other day wembley kept creeping into my head, nd u know what it didnt freak me out or put me off, in fact it did enhance the experience and resulted in a far quicker climax

its is lush!!

My Chelsea supporting mate said the new Wembley is shite, not a patch on the old one.

Wembley is looks great but wtf is that arch doing there? It makes the stadium look odd. Tbh, Now that Twickenham has been finished it looks 10x better than it did before.

Well one word to describe it...

WOW!!!

You walk up to take your seat when you see the arena for the first time it is fantastic, will discuss more later...

wembley372.jpg

To be honest I actually like the arch, it stands out to be the focus, especially in the night but the stadium as a whole...wow it looks magnificent, massive tier seatings too...unlike the one in my sig. :p

Latest posts