• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoggsyBoy81

Academy Player
After 4 years of waiting and smashing the demo the game finally arrives the week. Although I've had a few points to say about this game (let's be honest it was never going to live up to my exceedingly high expectations built over the last 4 years) it finally comes out this Friday.

I'M GOING TO BUY THIS GAME AND SMASH IT INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!!

I love rugby games, and I'm going to love this. Yeah, the demo is not perfect but its really playable and will be good to see it all updated......seriously, Lawrence Day-glo isn't that good anymore......

I've booked a day off work, got a new flatscreen, nice arm chair all ready for this. Time to bring some psoitivity into the forum and quit our whining (yes I know I've *****ed about it not being the perfect rugby game).

This Friday IT IS ON LIKE TRON!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks HB for making the game, I'm getting on it.

WOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Ps. Does anyone want a girlfriend? I figure mine is goig to dump me at about 09:01 on Friday morning.

Just got a new HD Tv myself and am really looking forward to the game, especially multiplayer mode.

cant wait ....game just arrived in stock..and i'm gettin it today...looking forward..

Im figuring in the 1 or 2 range if hes willing to give her up for this peice of. Get some standards buddy!

get some mates over, play it on multi-player...then you'd be back on this forum, single and with a wife beater singlet on lmao

On a scale of 1-10 what is she?

Good to hear someone actually being happy about it.

She's well fit, very tidy and loyal (....so she leads me to believe), I can't fault her but she's already had a go because I play the demo alot. She is going to be MORTIFIED this weekend!. She's a cracking girl like but there IS going to be an argument this weekend. End of Story.

What are you guys especially looking forward to in this game?

One of my highlights will be absoloutely SMASHING England with Stuart Barnes commentating, "oh they're having a bad day at the office" NO Stuart, they're getting PWNED x 1,000!

My first lol on this forum....

Keep it coming guys/girls

:)

LOL, not going to lie I've probably punched well above my weight.

Seriously 9 out of 10.

Had she been Anne Hathaway dressed as Catwoman then we'd be looking at a 10.

I'm really looking forward to the game as well!! Can't wait to finally get to play rugby online!! Happy Days

You're 1 in a million who is excited in a positive way about this game. Here's some constructive criticism for HB don't copy a game which you didn't make and claim it to be a totally new experience.

Latest posts