I estimate marler will join crusaders

Umaga's Witness

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Just putting it out there. Marler is retired as I understand, and crusaders need more loosies after injuries.

Robertson mentioned someone experienced is coming from overseas.

I'm guessing robertson could and would want to convince marler to join the crusaders for the rest of the season.

So it will happen

I was about to put in my prediction that leicester faingaanuku was going to go overseas, but that news has now just come out.

I had guessed it would be the case because the crusaders signed aumua, primarily a midfielder, citing his versatility. The crusaders already have plenty of top midfielders, and we all knew leicester was considering overseas offers. So it seemed maybe aumua was a leicester substitute.

Shame, would have been fun.

My next guess is, as they are short on tightheads too and tamaiti Williams can switch to loosehead... Charlie faumuina.

Can't be faumuina, as razor suggested he'd be in camp soon and I didn't realise top 14 still has several weeks left

this is what razor said

"I can't tell you who it is because he hasn't arrived or anything, we haven't signed it off. He's played a lot of footy, and he's come from overseas, he knows his way around a rugby field"

Latest posts