• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I found FrenchFan

Did you see the size of her hands and how she holds that ball...

forget it man, you may be an alpha male and all that but this woman needs a Picamoles and a Nyang.....actually forget it, she needs the entire Toulouse backrow to start feeling anything.

You are now talking seriously dirty......................

oh yeah, just now....

forget it man, you may be an alpha male and all that but this woman needs a Picamoles and a Nyang.....actually forget it, she needs the entire Toulouse backrow to start feeling anything.oh yeah, just now....

Hey...do not underestimate the oldies......

Hey...do not underestimate the oldies......

oh I'm sure you guys can conjure some interesting ancient techniques us young shiits know nothing about, but we're dealing with something the likes of which we may not completely grasp or fathom...this monster of a woman is Thierry Dusautoir's weight. In fact a bit heavier, mind you. She is an eater of men, a devourer of masculinity...her appetite must be astronomical, incalculable ! Maybe even...maybe even infinite for us mere mortal men !

oh I'm sure you guys can conjure some interesting ancient techniques us young shiits know nothing about, but we're dealing with something the likes of which we may not completely grasp or fathom...this monster of a woman is Thierry Dusautoir's weight. In fact a bit heavier, mind you. She is an eater of men, a devourer of masculinity...her appetite must be astronomical, incalculable ! Maybe even...maybe even infinite for us mere mortal men !

Wimp...............

Laughing out loud......:D

He went to bed without picking a girl. What a wimpo. And I bet you went to bed alone like a sad git.

Did you see the size of her hands and how she holds that ball...

I'm pretty sure that's what it'll look like just before she pops your head like a balloon.

And I AM talking about the head on your shoulders.

;)

das

I asked for her phone no. and she replied don't do white boys she screamed!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's what it'll look like just before she pops your head like a balloon.

;)

das

Can't wait........she can do what she wants to me with any part of her body. I donate my entire body and soul to her. I want a one way ticket and no return.

I asked for her phone no. and she replied don't do white boys she screamed!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back from my hols and I am tanned beyond belief. I'm not white, more like café crème ;)

Sorry she says but black is beautiful, no little white boys for this babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wimp...............

He went to bed without picking a girl. What a wimpo. And I bet you went to bed alone like a sad git.

hahaha, okay okay I graciously accept the wimp tag. In that, I pick a much smaller specimen...Marjorie Mayans (center, 1m71, 68kg):

Marjorie+Mayans+7GqRpysXnrjm.jpg
201406291092-full.jpg

I've scanned the whole harem, errr squad...and I've concluded she would be my least traumatic experience. She says her favorite aspect is tackling...

;)

awww shieeeet, das gettin nastehh like datt ?! shieeeeeet das...

hahah !...sorry FrenchFan, I guess I may've had a point all along after all...:rolleyes:
"alpha male", pfffff.....non mais...

awww shieeeet, das gettin nastehh like datt ?! shieeeeeet das...

hahah !...sorry FrenchFan, I guess I may've had a point all along after all...:rolleyes:
"alpha male", pfffff.....non mais...

ben oui Alpha male (mâle dominant) mon coco.....you're the one who described himself yesterday as "going back to my den with my tail tail btw my legs". That's not exactly alpha male display !! :lol:

hahaha, okay okay I graciously accept the wimp tag. In that, I pick a much smaller specimen...Marjorie Mayans (center, 1m71, 68kg):

View attachment 3097
View attachment 3098

I've scanned the whole harem, errr squad...and I've concluded she would be my least traumatic experience. She says her favorite aspect is tackling...

well if you've never played the game, a tackle from little Marjorie is just about all you'll be able to manage...;)
But good pick BE good pick !

ben oui Alpha male (mâle dominant) mon coco.....you're the one who described himself yesterday as "going back to my den with my tail tail btw my legs". That's not exactly alpha male display !! :lol:

oooolalaaaa !! Somebody's touchy there, hmm ??!! Didn't mean to stomp on soft ground there buddy ! ;)

Hey, I may've never played Rugby, but I was a handful for anyone at basketball down in that paint area ! Being a tough motherfkr isn't necessarily measured in what sport you play, Môôôôssieur cliché !!

Latest posts