I got the game this morning

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by sean43, Jan 21, 2006.

1. sean43

sean43 Guest

Its a step up from WCR, some nice little touches offloads etc. Much more playable, but not atmosphere from the in game crowd and I can seem to find myself on Career mode [​IMG]

There is a lot to unlock and the training is very good, still however doesnt cut it for me.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Boy

Boy Guest

Who did you order from? I've heard of people getting them a day or two ahead of release, but not two weeks. Or did you order from France?

4. loratadine

loratadine Guest

yes where did you get it from

5. sean43

sean43 Guest

Hey, I got it from ebay, its perfectly ligit. I am more than willing to answer any questions.

I just played Gwent v Leicester on the overhead camera and it is so much better, you can actually run and charge forward now.

6. loratadine

loratadine Guest

please give me info on how i can do this? who do i buy it off?
    please help your fellow countrymen

7. sean43

sean43 Guest

lol, search on ebay there was 2 copies on thursday, not the 3.50 chipped ones, mine is the real deal. Would you like any screens from the ps2?

8. loratadine

loratadine Guest

yeah sure - but how do i know - that mine will get here within a few days - i could order it and it may not turn up till release date.

9. Titan

Titan Guest

Well, if legit copies are now available, I reckon all shops should have it for sale (yes, I am looking at you Play....) [​IMG]

10. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

...if only !

11. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

I'd love to see us! Or our names in the career mode anyway if you've got the time and you're willing?

12. coughas

coughas Guest

hey dude how do u charge forward and bust thru tackles? i've been trying but do u just hold sprint to bust thru or do u have to fend or is it something else?

13. Doesnt it say in the instructions or in game help ?

14. Wally

Wally Guest

Defiantely.

15. sean43

sean43 Guest

Hey,

I have looked in career mood and you are given a squad of 22. The transfer market then has about 12 players or so listed. I dont know how I could find the other players names (inc myself)

16. loratadine

loratadine Guest

what are the rankings for the teams - clubs and national

could you tell me the stats for shane williams and gaven henson.

17. 0 for height for Shane Williams and 100 for being a big girl for Henson. [​IMG]

18. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

origanal [​IMG]

19. I think you meant original...and I was only joshin' hen!

Probably with this being a NH game, the stats will be alot more realistic than we think. But then again, I might be completley wrong.

20. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

21. disco123

disco123 Guest

Sean43 who did you buy it off on ebay as I have asked a couple of sellers and the game is only available just before offical release date , as per normal pre order !! ?

thks

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!