• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I got the game this morning

S

sean43

Its a step up from WCR, some nice little touches offloads etc. Much more playable, but not atmosphere from the in game crowd and I can seem to find myself on Career mode
<

There is a lot to unlock and the training is very good, still however doesnt cut it for me.

Who did you order from? I've heard of people getting them a day or two ahead of release, but not two weeks. Or did you order from France?

Hey, I got it from ebay, its perfectly ligit. I am more than willing to answer any questions.

I just played Gwent v Leicester on the overhead camera and it is so much better, you can actually run and charge forward now.

please give me info on how i can do this? who do i buy it off?
please help your fellow countrymen

lol, search on ebay there was 2 copies on thursday, not the 3.50 chipped ones, mine is the real deal. Would you like any screens from the ps2?

yeah sure - but how do i know - that mine will get here within a few days - i could order it and it may not turn up till release date.

Well, if legit copies are now available, I reckon all shops should have it for sale (yes, I am looking at you Play....)
<

Originally posted by ***an@Jan 22 2006, 10:24 AM
Well, if legit copies are now available, I reckon all shops should have it for sale (yes, I am looking at you Play....)
<
...if only !

I'd love to see us! Or our names in the career mode anyway if you've got the time and you're willing?

hey dude how do u charge forward and bust thru tackles? i've been trying but do u just hold sprint to bust thru or do u have to fend or is it something else?

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 22 2006, 10:45 AM
I'd love to see us! Or our names in the career mode anyway if you've got the time and you're willing?
Defiantely.

Hey,

I have looked in career mood and you are given a squad of 22. The transfer market then has about 12 players or so listed. I dont know how I could find the other players names (inc myself)

what are the rankings for the teams - clubs and national

could you tell me the stats for shane williams and gaven henson.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 22 2006, 04:59 PM

0 for height for Shane Williams and 100 for being a big girl for Henson.
<

I think you meant original...and I was only joshin' hen!

Probably with this being a NH game, the stats will be alot more realistic than we think. But then again, I might be completley wrong.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Jan 22 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Jan 22 2006, 08:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 22 2006, 04:59 PM

0 for height for Shane Williams and 100 for being a big girl for Henson.
<
[/b]
<
<
<
<

Sean43 who did you buy it off on ebay as I have asked a couple of sellers and the game is only available just before offical release date , as per normal pre order !! ?

thks

Latest posts