• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I Have Just....

G

Get Naked

... had a particularly satisfying dump.

Who would like to guess how many pieces of toilet paper were necessary to tidy up?

As usual, points for both accuracy and humour.

:mellow:

An entire roll, cos you decided to dress up as a mummy...

oh its just me who does that :unsure:

the whole role... you shoved it up your arse to act as a cork. ha ha ha

god im funny.

A whole roll, half to wipe **** off your arse, the other half to wipe off the **** from the floor as you failed to make it.

none. you ran out last night so when you went today, you went into the shower, and used your hand.

now thats a rhetorical question. when you run out of toilet paper - what do you do? if its available i use paper towels. if none - newspaper. but me and my mates were talking about this and he was like wtf do you use those for!?!?

now dc thats just unhygienic, you could catch something from get naked, then youd really have egg on your face

I'm guessing it was a shower job. You dropped the kids off at the pool just before hoping into the shower, where you gave yourself a cavaty search to make sure everything was in order.

Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 28 2006, 02:07 PM
now dc thats just unhygienic, you could catch something from get naked, then youd really have egg on your face
trust me sir there is more than an egg on my face after this episode! :bana: :cheers:

im thinking 8 pieces. you fold it in half and then in half again so it looks like only one piece. it gives extra softness, kinda like wipeing your arse with a cloud, and also there is no risk of the piece ripping and you accidently running your finger across your hole from the rip in the paper...was that too much of an in-depth analysis?

loratadine - from what I've read you're the only one who needs his arse corking up.

Sambad - that is not a rhetorical question. how thick are you?

(now that's a rhetorical question.)

One. You put a hole through the middle of the sheet, put your finger through it, shoved it up your arse and moved it around, then as you pulled the paper off your finger you used it to clean it, then you took the bit that you'd ripped out to make the hole and cleaned behind your fingernail.

Latest posts