• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Originally posted by jeminem@Mar 8 2005, 04:26 PM
can we see a pic of caucau

thx shane
f***!!!

It's one page back dude!

You can't ask someone to sacrifice time when you haven't checked yourself first!

Originally posted by Los Lover+Mar 8 2005, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Mar 8 2005, 03:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jeminem
@Mar 8 2005, 04:26 PM
can we see a pic of caucau

thx shane
f***!!!

It's one page back dude!

You can't ask someone to sacrifice time when you haven't checked yourself first! [/b]
its ok i dont mind!

is there heaps of scrum caps to pick from in create a player and different colour gloves

Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Mar 8 2005, 03:35 PM
is there heaps of scrum caps to pick from in create a player and different colour gloves
nope u cant edit em! just sandard ones! white cap! black gloves!

Originally posted by jeminem@Mar 8 2005, 03:41 PM
lol sorry mate...missed that page...thx neways
np m8
<

Tuqiri looks rude in that picture... its his hair that makes him look dumb... they shud've given him his dreads or wuteva they are... and cauau's legs look a bit scrawny, he's got massive thighs in real life...

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 8 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 8 2005, 03:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Padz
@Mar 8 2005, 02:52 PM
the kicking kinda sucks i reckon, a player with 100 kicking stats and another player with 56 kicking stats kicks pretty much the same distance. And u cant do 40m drop goals
<
heres one wit wilko! not exactly 40 but 38/39ish

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3AGZEIRANO8LO2LQ1TQMB6QRXK [/b]
lol but thats on training tho, i can do those in training but in real match i cant
<

Originally posted by 187@Mar 8 2005, 04:56 PM
Tuqiri looks rude in that picture... its his hair that makes him look dumb... they shud've given him his dreads or wuteva they are... and cauau's legs look a bit scrawny, he's got massive thighs in real life...
FFS!

Tuqiri and Caucau's features look great....

the game view is quite far back and you're whinging about haircuts and mis-shaped thighs.

Nothing will please you...

Caucau and Tuqiri look great...remeber rugby 2004?

this is the 1st complaint i've made! not like sum ppl whinging about anything and everything... and the pictures werent from far back dork... they were close ups of the whole body...

Looks like some editing is needed for Isa Nacewa. I mean, scrum half? WTF???

Originally posted by 187@Mar 8 2005, 06:08 PM
and the pictures werent from far back dork... they were close ups of the whole body...
<

That's his point, the view of the game when you play it is from quite far back, so there's no point in complaining about the little features.

Forgot to include this in my original message.

Shane, you are incredibly tolerent and patient. Most people would lock themselves away and play by themselves, but you have spent a lot of time and effort posting everything people want to know. You have earned a lot of respect on the forum from me and I'm sure from a lot of other people. Keep up the great work but don't be afraid to take some time out for yourself, you have done more than enough for us, and I'm sure nobody will dislike you if you stop posting every little stat and just enjoy your game.

Much respect to you, my friend.

Originally posted by 187@Mar 8 2005, 06:21 PM
ooooooooh haha
<
<
I'm glad you think calling me a dork was funny anus breath.

I don't share the sentiment. But at least you know what I mean now.

ALSO I meant =

Nothing will please you if this a serious complaint on your behalf.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 8 2005, 06:36 PM
C'mon Los Lover, who really cares?

Also, I agree with Eric 100%
OK my bad...

but dork was just as innecessary as anus breath (which had a whiff of humour - oohhhhh
<
)

Yes I also agree with Eric...but please first post the stats for the third reserve halfback for Tunisia and the kicking stats for Visagie.

ta.
<

Latest posts