• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

f***in Hell!!!
Russel is like superman!
<

He's not that good at goal kicking though...but who cares?
<

ooo shane sorry to be a pain in the ass but could i please please please have sireli bobo, roy kinikinlau from the hurricanes, please!?

shane, can show us stats of french teams and screnns of players (jersey)

All the french guys will thank you, sure!

Merci!
<

Hi Shane any chance of a gameplay video from classic 2 view on hard difficulty? Perhaps England versus Australia?

Those Conrad Smith stats are a disgrace....
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

He's an AB!

Russell should be faster
Rokocoko should be faster
Shane Williams should be faster.....

f***ers who brought up the tactic should be kicked off forum!!!

F%$##%$!!!!!
<
<
<

Oz site won't send it tome because it would arrive before our release date!!!??? What law does this break!!!

f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
<

Of course it'll arrive before that's the whole f***ing point!!

Rant over.

Originally posted by jimmy44@Mar 9 2005, 12:16 AM
Hi Shane any chance of a gameplay video from classic 2 view on hard difficulty? Perhaps England versus Australia?
ill be making another gameplay video l8r 2day!

that very much shane for the pictures of ogara taking the penalty could i please also have a few action shots of the game as well please any team it does not matter keep up the good work shane

shane i am wondering does jonny wilkinson take the kicks like he does in real life a screen shot of this would be greatly appericated

Originally posted by welchs@Mar 8 2005, 11:53 PM
ooo shane sorry to be a pain in the ass but could i please please please have sireli bobo, roy kinikinlau from the hurricanes, please!?

Originally posted by wexford@Mar 9 2005, 01:27 AM
shane i am wondering does jonny wilkinson take the kicks like he does in real life a screen shot of this would be greatly appericated
I think I'm going to kill someone!!

Firstly - he'll get there..

secondly - who gives a flying f***! f*** the NH obsession with kicking is such a self-imposed ruse...let it go!

Originally posted by wexford@Mar 9 2005, 12:27 AM

Originally posted by akouel@Mar 8 2005, 11:54 PM
shane, can show us stats of french teams and screnns of players (jersey)

All the french guys will thank you, sure!

Merci!
<

i think the kicking is descent,alot of ppl who had the game really slated the kicking side of it,well i was pleasantly suprised today. The up and unders are brilliant i think i have scored several tries from this. Also the grubbers are good. However the punt is hard to get use too,but its only the demo and im stuck in the one camera angle and i cant see where ive got to kick too.

Latest posts