• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 9 2005, 12:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 9 2005, 12:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Mar 9 2005, 12:16 AM
Hi Shane any chance of a gameplay video from classic 2 view on hard difficulty? Perhaps England versus Australia?
ill be making another gameplay video l8r 2day! [/b]
Thanks dude
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 9 2005, 12:43 AM
i think the kicking is descent,alot of ppl who had the game really slated the kicking side of it,well i was pleasantly suprised today. The up and unders are brilliant i think i have scored several tries from this. Also the grubbers are good. However the punt is hard to get use too,but its only the demo and im stuck in the one camera angle and i cant see where ive got to kick too.
Hi mate,

how do you find the difficulty of the demo?

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 9 2005, 12:43 AM
i think the kicking is descent,alot of ppl who had the game really slated the kicking side of it,well i was pleasantly suprised today. The up and unders are brilliant i think i have scored several tries from this. Also the grubbers are good. However the punt is hard to get use too,but its only the demo and im stuck in the one camera angle and i cant see where ive got to kick too.
yeah the punt is hard from dat view! but u get used to it! wat do ya tink of the tackling?

i find the tackling very good,and well animated but at this moment im finding it very hard to actually tackle.
my best moment though was england had pinned me back in my twenty two they worked the blindside and had an overlap,tindall slipped the ball to lewsey,i then with tuqiri sprinted back and slammed him into touch inches from the try line. The tackling is good.very good,i think the games great,and i cant wait till i get the full game now.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 9 2005, 12:50 AM
i find the tackling very good,and well animated but at this moment im finding it very hard to actually tackle.
my best moment though was england had pinned me back in my twenty two they worked the blindside and had an overlap,tindall slipped the ball to lewsey,i then with tuqiri sprinted back and slammed him into touch inches from the try line. The tackling is good.very good,i think the games great,and i cant wait till i get the full game now.
yep u miss the odd few tackles! like the players tink there superman!

jus made a gr8 video worth the watch for the gr8 english defence and then the bit of bad luck they get!

comin soon!
<

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 9 2005, 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 9 2005, 12:54 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Mar 9 2005, 12:50 AM

jus made a gr8 video worth the watch for the gr8 english defence and then the bit of bad luck they get!

comin soon!
<
[/b]
Shane, can you check if you can play as the host nations on the lions tour?

Cheers.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 9 2005, 12:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 9 2005, 12:59 AM)</div>
Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 9 2005, 12:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Mar 9 2005, 12:50 AM

comin soon!
<
Shane, can you check if you can play as the host nations on the lions tour?

Cheers. [/b]
nope all games are on australian soil!

Thanks shane for the johnny wilkinson pictures i am also looking for some action shots of wales and scotland

Shane could i have a few images of some of the stadiums in the game like lansdown road etc

ok i need help. I have the demo for the ps2,and well i cant really do any tricks,like hand off,side step,fend, does anyone know how to do it.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 9 2005, 01:37 AM
ok i need help. I have the demo for the ps2,and well i cant really do any tricks,like hand off,side step,fend, does anyone know how to do it.
hold l2 and the x square triangle and circle button perform the moves 2 of them are 4 sidesteps and one is for shoulder charge and the other is hand off!

Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 9 2005, 01:34 AM
heres the gameplay video! hope yous enjoy!
if ur 50/50 wether to buy or not! this video is a good advertisement in favour

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PH56LDKHU9CY1EK0QNJZOQKCF
Thanks for the vid, looks amazing and v difficult!!!

Sorry to pester but is there any chance that you could record the next video on classic 2 view, just so we can see what this view looks like on the PC version?

Cheers

Originally posted by jimmy44+Mar 9 2005, 01:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Mar 9 2005, 01:50 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shaneward2005
@Mar 9 2005, 01:34 AM
heres the gameplay video! hope yous enjoy!
if ur 50/50 wether to buy or not! this video is a good advertisement in favour

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PH56LDKHU9CY1EK0QNJZOQKCF
Thanks for the vid, looks amazing and v difficult!!!

Sorry to pester but is there any chance that you could record the next video on classic 2 view, just so we can see what this view looks like on the PC version?

Cheers [/b]
k will do!

shane, from playing the game, do you recon the Ai kicks the ball too much, or do they run it quite often? just from the vids they seem to kick most of the time.

cheers

Originally posted by jimmy44@Mar 9 2005, 01:58 AM
shane, from playing the game, do you recon the Ai kicks the ball too much, or do they run it quite often? just from the vids they seem to kick most of the time.

cheers
em it depends really some games they do some they dont! but the smart ting i like is dat if there is only 5 mins left and ur winning by 5 say! in previous rugby games if the cpu got a penalty they would try a kick for goal which is silly! but in this they will run at u and go for a try!

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 9 2005, 02:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 9 2005, 02:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Mar 9 2005, 01:58 AM

cheers
em it depends really some games they do some they dont! but the smart ting i like is dat if there is only 5 mins left and ur winning by 5 say! in previous rugby games if the cpu got a penalty they would try a kick for goal which is silly! but in this they will run at u and go for a try! [/b]
Thanks mate - your responses are so quick!

Cheer
<

Latest posts