• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Hey ShaneWard, pump the resolution full and turn on some anti-aliasing to make those jagged edges go away, wanna see this baby in high res glory !
<

Great screens btw

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 6 2005, 02:33 PM
Or will you? See what neh does to a thread...
or wont i....ooohh can anyone else feel the x files buzz happening

the tackling system is perfect! if the cpu get ahead of you u can dive and clip there heel!

Ouch

Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 6 2005, 02:27 PM
before and after nasty!
<
<
<

hey shane, loslover put a very gud question in another thread that i wud and many others wud like answered!! If you dont mind of course???? if you remove spencer from the AB's who leads the haka???? and can any1 lead it or wat happens????? plz cud you answer this q!!!!thanx alot................................................... now wears me lucky charms!!!!!
<

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Mar 6 2005, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nui1stxv @ Mar 6 2005, 02:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shaneward2005
@Mar 6 2005, 02:27 PM
before and after nasty!
<

<

<

hey shane, loslover put a very gud question in another thread that i wud and many others wud like answered!! If you dont mind of course???? if you remove spencer from the AB's who leads the haka???? and can any1 lead it or wat happens????? plz cud you answer this q!!!!thanx alot................................................... now wears me lucky charms!!!!!
<
[/b]
ok will check dat out now m8! who will i sub spencer 4??

Originally posted by neh+Mar 6 2005, 02:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Mar 6 2005, 02:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 6 2005, 02:35 PM
hehehehe

see you later!

buh bye!
f*** up softy ill remember u [/b]
mate say hello to your mum for me aye
<

and if you wanna come down to my house tell her to come with you....she knows the way
<

if i had just got the game i would be playing it instead of posting pictures of it...

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 6 2005, 02:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 6 2005, 02:38 PM)</div>
Originally posted by nui1stxv@Mar 6 2005, 02:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-shaneward2005
@Mar 6 2005, 02:27 PM
before and after nasty!
<

<

<

<
ok will check dat out now m8! who will i sub spencer 4?? [/b]
mehrtens!!!

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 6 2005, 02:42 PM
if i had just got the game i would be playing it instead of posting pictures of it...
but he's doing it for the forum.........your a legend

you will be remembered!!!
<

Latest posts