• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

hey shaneward..wat videocard have you got..and what resolution are u playing in right now?

hehehe lucky im getting it on ps2
<

stick it in play with my larg tv.....*sigh*rugby 2005

none taken! im an aussie true blue! my great great great (2 or 3 more greats) grandpa was irish! thats it lol its just my last name that irish!

Id say its just for his vid card, lots of games only give options relative to the vid card

Originally posted by nik@Mar 6 2005, 03:03 PM
hey shaneward..wat videocard have you got..and what resolution are u playing in right now?
radeon 9600! 256mb
1gig ram
AMD Athlon 64 processor 2800+ 1.8ghz

1024*768

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 04:03 PM
hehehe lucky im getting it on ps2
<

stick it in play with my larg tv.....*sigh*rugby 2005
For sure dude!

All that PC talk is crzy if you ask me....

PS2 on a widescreen tv with widescrren selected in-game...adjust to natural motion and multimedia resolution or maybe "rich" and let the games begin..

As Umosay's reaction to the highest resolution available in the game wil attest - all that talk about it going to look much better might not actually amount to much.

Go the PS2 and go sideview!

Played up and down view on NRL last night - wtf! The passing was all jerky and nuts......if this is how anyone played this game, I strongly urge them to go back and play side. Also play side on JLR and the game that must apparently not be mentioned (! lol!)...

But play Madden up and down...unless you are insane.

yo shane my buddy!!!!
can you give me rupeni caucaus stats from fiji...also rokocoko,spencer, and sione luaki from the waikato chiefs also brian lima from manu samoa?

PRETTY PLEEZ BUD
<
<
<

<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 6 2005, 03:19 PM
yo shane my buddy!!!!
can you give me rupeni caucaus stats from fiji...also rokocoko,spencer, and sione luaki from the waikato chiefs also brian lima from manu samoa?

PRETTY PLEEZ BUD
<
<
<

<

hey shane dont spose you could tell me a place to order the game from in ireland, if its already released there????on the net???
<

very interesting the stats.......but i couldnt help thinking...........can i delete a player in there?

cause i saw joe veitayaki!!!!!

i wanna delete him and never speak of his name!

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Mar 6 2005, 03:33 PM
hey shane dont spose you could tell me a place to order the game from in ireland, if its already released there????on the net???
<
no they dont sell em online m8! soz
<

Lima faster than Rokocoko?
I'm a bit dissappointed that Roko only has 85 speed.

Good work though shane.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 03:34 PM
very interesting the stats.......but i couldnt help thinking...........can i delete a player in there?

yes u can go into the team selection in the options! and change players

hey what about stats for ma'a nonu and jerry collins and tana umaga from the canes, and if possible sam tuitupou from the blues. thanks

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 6 2005, 03:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 6 2005, 03:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 6 2005, 03:34 PM

yes u can go into the team selection in the options! and change players [/b]
thanx a millions......you made my day!
<

Latest posts