• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Well c'mon mark.
The man needs some sleep, and he's got a brand new game, he shouldn't spend all his time with it answering our questions.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 04:31 PM
to see if the players are good
does it really matter mate? You'll be able to edit them anyway, so who cares what stats EA give them? If you don't agree just change em!

when you come back shane all i want is andrew mehrtens, casey laulala from the crusaders and conrad smith from the canes h and mose tuiali'i from the crusaders

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 05:33 PM
oh yeh i only asked 1 question g
how manyd u ask?? he didnt even ansswer mine!
I don't think I've asked any.

Also, he's gone to bed I think.

omg welchs man give it a rest... you really care how fast a player is? doubt it makes much damn difference anyway... you keep adding more players with every post. What good are stats when you control the players? :/

You're going to have the game in your own hands soon, surely you want to save some things until when you play it yourself?

<
<
<
<
<
<
<

The wait is causing us to lose our minds!!!!

anyway Umosay - DUDE!!!

Do the stats matter? No you can change them I guess, but otherwise YES of course they matter. You might be in control...but you're not going to the friggin' outside with 53 pace are you?

If he wants to post the stats he will........I don't understand people who do the ol' haven't you had enough? Haven't you...? blah blah blah - All this tells me is that YOU have had emough. So be it - there are other threads.

<

Screw you all... I have to wait till the 5th of July (My Birthday) before I can get my hands on this. Damn Pak & Slave, cutting my hours. Maybe I should apply at McD's or KFC

lol.....rofl!!!!

omg you guys a acting funny......" oh yeh i only asked 1 question g
how manyd u ask?? he didnt even ansswer mine!"

lol and

" I don't think I've asked any."

rofl!!!

acting like little kids!...lol..........im going to lol at that!

yeh bro i sounded like a f***'n geek jst then how embarring i asure u im a jock my bad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
omg welchs man give it a rest... you really care how fast a player is? doubt it makes much damn difference anyway... you keep adding more players with every post. What good are stats when you control the players? :/[/b]

if he had a problem with me asking q's then he would tell me to shut the f up. he is posting and i am asking, i aint asking you so p*ss off.

Well, I haven't man. Sheesh.
@ Los Lover, It's not that I've had enough, it's that there's all of these questions regarding stats when, really, whats the point?

I do have have a question now though, and I won't get if it goes unnoticed, but are there only 38 stadiums in the game?
Just checking for confirmation.

Oooh, and can u chck wat the stats r 4 grant mcquoid an mat saunders r kthnxbai lololol

everythings getting nasty..........its like everyone took off their masks!

o well rofl'ing

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 04:35 PM
yeh bo but im not a hardcore hacker i just play it i dont modify
Are you thick mate? Seriously, because changing the stats doesn't require you to know how to use a computer... let alone hack! You can do it on the PS2, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not be able to do it really.

Latest posts