• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

Oh no, now sanzars getting hostile!!!!

What sanzar meant to say is,
"I meant by using the 'Creation Zone' create-a-player you may change the stats of any player within the game to your liking"

Pheew! Man, I'm going for a swim.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Mar 6 2005, 06:12 PM
Everybody is on crack. Everybody.
<
That was brilliant.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 6 2005, 05:12 PM
Oh no, now sanzars getting hostile!!!!

What sanzar meant to say is,
"I meant by using the 'Creation Zone' create-a-player you may change the stats of any player within the game to your liking"

Pheew! Man, I'm going for a swim.
Thank you for that further articulation of my above statement "humphry"
<

<

<<Oooh, and can u chck wat the stats r 4 grant mcquoid an mat saunders r kthnxbai lololol >>

Hehe - that is funny.

felchs - calm down....it has to be righteous anger...i.e. anti NH etc.....not just going off the rails over nothing.

But I agree that he has a point re: if the dude doesn't want to do it -he should just ignore him.

PS - remember Howlett, Rico Gear, Muliaina and Rathbone (come on these are goodies!)

cher...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 6 2005, 05:07 PM
Well, I haven't man. Sheesh.
@ Los Lover, It's not that I've had enough, it's that there's all of these questions regarding stats when, really, whats the point?

I do have have a question now though, and I won't get if it goes unnoticed, but are there only 38 stadiums in the game?
Just checking for confirmation.

Oooh, and can u chck wat the stats r 4 grant mcquoid an mat saunders r kthnxbai lololol

Hey Kaftka and Umosay, one mans interest in stadium numbers is another mans interest in stats.
<

Lets not tell each other what to do, and just ask Shane a couple of questions each or something.
I wouldn't mind if Shane showed us his player creation skills and maybe created Lomu?
If he doesn't, I don't care. He's supplying heaps of cool info anyway.

Of course I do realise that no everyone cares about that either.
Lets just relax and see what else this very helpful irishman can tell us.
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Mar 6 2005, 05:16 PM
Of course I do realise that no everyone cares about that either.
Lets just relax and see what else this very helpful irishman can tell us.
<
I always knew an Irishman would pull through for us! A great people the Irish, but I don't recommend challenging them to drinking contests... Well I wouldn't do it again in any case
<

hey 1 question duno if its bn asked b4 but wen u edit sum1 stats do u hav 2 make em agen like in 2004 where u change em n u hav 2 cope the new stats playa ova the old or do u just change stats n dont hav another copy of the old playa? cheers

well looks what happened in my 2 days absent ( some of my sister's friends came over for the weekend and i politely offered my computer for them to use) Thats is pretty crap if the pc version can't go higher than 1024x768 but hopefully it can be rescued with anti aliasing and by cranking up the effcts. Good on the irsh first to get the game it seem Cpt America will be fuming jks. I have no questions to ask execpt where is the dam pc demo and also when will it release in other places likeNZ etc? Alas only EA have the answer

thank you shane for the stats...your better than locksley mate!!!!
<
<
<
...locksleys had the game for friggin months and this guy gets it today and starts firing answers...thanx mate ur legend!!!

how accurate do those stats feel?

and whos the fastest player youve come across playing the game(either as controlled player or cpu)

cheers
enjoy your game mate
<

<
.....march 17th

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 08:31 PM
aha who cares boys its just a cumputer game
I don't want to have to report you to admin for this comment. Offensive language cannot be tolerated. Nor blasphemy.

<

haha alright alright i must respect everys religions and opinions!

forgive me lord(umosay)

Once you have awoken from your pit Shane
<

Could you give me a couple of northampton screenshots, aswell as a team sheet please.

Your a star!

hey saints fan, i am a rugby player in new zealand looking to further my career in the uk, how do teams liek the saints find players?

Shaneward2005 could you give me a screen of Toulouse where we see their kits please...
Thank's

hello shaneward.
i was wondering if you could post the stats for some nh players like

brian o'driscoll
shane williams
gaven henson.

another question is can you edit the existing players stats,like rockoko is 85,so would you be able to change him to 92 for speed.

Mark, if you are trying to be difficult by our over-seas signing, well get bent. cus everyteam will from time to time sign players from overseas.

Good for them also, the experience is helpful to build on a players career.