• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have the game! ppl

may i ask you shane. IS THERE A PLAYER TRANSER option avialable, for marshell is leaving soon i would like an eeasy way of releasing him from my s12 team!

hey shaneward2005 what about stats for ma'a nonu and jerry collins and tana umaga from the canes, and if possible sam tuitupou from the blues. thanks man sorry to bother you

haha! you have to install it.........on console its put in and play!

sorry if ive offended anyone:D

Rokocoko's speed is 85!???

WTF!

So let me get this right...

He is clearly very fast - unarguably in the top 10 quickest (I would rate higher but so no one can dispute...) and he is ON THE COVER of the NZ edition.....and he is 85? I will be making him:

speed - 95
agility - 98
acceleration - 93

Not ridiculously high but high enough for him to stand out - which is exactly what he does.

Shesh - If I was Rokocoko at the Eden Park launch and I noticed that ****...I would have taken a couple of EA guys aside and told them to adjust it or sleep with the fishes!
He'd break the 10 second hundred chasing Andrew Wankson through the carpark with a crowbar...

f***ing chuck norris.....
<

Originally posted by welchs@Mar 6 2005, 03:55 PM
hey shaneward2005 what about stats for ma'a nonu and jerry collins and tana umaga from the canes, and if possible sam tuitupou from the blues. thanks man sorry to bother you

thank dude, would i be getting greedy to ask for casey laulala and andrew mehrtens from the crusaders?

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 6 2005, 04:59 PM
Sometimes he looks fast, other times not so fast IMO
I believe in the photo you have on every one of your posts he was going particularly fast...!
<

also...if he is sometimes fast as you say, then that should be his pace setting as what he is capable of is what you should have at your disposal.

he is faster than Williams for Wales but I'd wager a thousand dollars his pace is like 94 or something....which is fine...if Joe is 95! But 85 is silly - slower than Umaga I bet and slower than Lima!? That's really quite silly - especially as Lima is 40 (!) and a centre.....played well last night tho....

Sucked in NH - I see none of them have been gracious enough to admit defeat...still I haven't been gracious enough to not rub their noses in it..!
<

Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Side view! Side view! Side view!!

Shane - can I please ask for just a couple of stats - do not need to post screen if don't want to - could just type in...

speed, acceleration and agility for the following:

Howlett (Blues/NZ)
Muliaina (Blues/NZ)
Rico Gear (crusaders squad)
Rathbone (ACT/Australia)

Thanks heaps Shaneward2005 - you little legend.

hmmm... considering how long the 6 nations has been under way it's a wonder why they haven't got the current Ireland kit yet... Thats a bit sloppy of them.

hey shane, i just sent you a personal msg, cud you look at it and get bak 2 me as soon as poss plzzz??cheers
<

Have a big sleep shane and play your damned game. You've done enough for us, you should play your game to death now you lucky sod. If I had the game I wouldn't of answered anywhere near as much as you had. You're too kind.

Let him play his damned game people.

will be on soon and will post more so dont worry! wonder if im the first wit this game! the shop only had 1 pc one and i was shocked to see it!