• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love Marmite!

D

DaKine

I'm probably the only Yank who likes this brown gewy, whatever it is.

s_marmite.jpg

marmite.jpg

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

That baby liked marmite too much!

I eat it now and again on a slice of bread, rather tasty brown gewy stuff

If you like Marmite go to Burton upon Trent where they make the stuff. The whole place stinks of it.

I like it but that kid may outdo me even. Seems kinda expensive here in the States, $5 for a tiny little bottle.

static-vegemite001.jpg

If you like marmite try this stuff its awesome. :)

Ive tried the knockoff of marmite that sanitarium make but i havent tried the real mccoy.

Eating marmite prevents mosqito bites.

Mosqitoes bite people who are vitamin b defficient. So when it approaches summer and those mossies come out....either get vitamin b supplements or regularly start having marmite sandwiches for lunch. Otherwise don't bother sitting outside when and enjoying those summer sunsets.

Haha I remember calling the girls in my class at school in bilingual Marmite girls back in the day. I use to have Marmite sandwiches for lunch probably 2-3 times a week at school but it use to taste a bit too hardout for me if it's dumped on.

Indeed, the sandwiches are good too. When I lived in South Africa people didn't get the sandwiches though, they just kinda put it on toast.
benphillipsPA460.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaKine @ Jan 1 2009, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Indeed, the sandwiches are good too. When I lived in South Africa people didn't get the sandwiches though, they just kinda put it on toast.
benphillipsPA460.jpg
[/b]

yeah just on a slab of toast with a bit of butter. banging.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 31 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
static-vegemite001.jpg

If you like marmite try this stuff its awesome. :)

Ive tried the knockoff of marmite that sanitarium make but i havent tried the real mccoy.[/b]

Vegemite is disgusting compared to the awesomeness that is Marmite. I'm insistant that it goes with absolutely anything. It's also good for you to eat it (in moderation) apparently.

I used to eat Marmite years ago, but i don't fancy it much these days. IMHO it's best on toast, but if you can't get toast, a sandwich is great too.

vegemite is the best

but its all about the spread, getting the right amount on

some people throw it on likes its nutella

My favourite songs inspired by Marmite/Vegemite

Number of the Yeast - Iron Maiden
Yeasterday - The Beatles

I prefer Tehmite personally.

marmitesmaller.jpg

And on that bombshell I'm going. Goodnight everybody!

Latest posts