• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love scotch.

B

Bullitt

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

<div class='quotemain'>
Because of you, for one.
[/b]

didn't he get ****** off over some of the crap with the Lions tour, nothing to do with Los, more BomBom et al [/b][/quote]

No, it was lora and Bom-Bom acting like prats.

Aswell as the amount of pointless posts and especially topics with no purpose or relavence that do nothing apart from clutter up the forum... :rolleyes:

Aswell as the amount of pointless posts and especially topics with no purpose or relavence that do nothing apart from clutter up the forum... :rolleyes: [/b]

If you're taking a dig, he left because of the wunwarented racist remarks and insults from the pair of them..

f*** me! This place has gone seriously bad. The Lions forum has turned from a well organised place with people posting decent ideas and suggestions to somewhere polluted with stupid topics, embarrassingly bad punctuation, grammar and spelling and one line posts from idiots who don't have a clue what they are on about and new people who think they rule the roost. I also noticed that An Tarbh, Cavan and AllBlacksHurricanesFan have not been about for a while.[/b]

Read all of it, it was going on for quite a while before the srtaw on the camels back.

I almost left for the same reasons.

Woodie wasn't all he was made out to be. In fact, he was very rude to me when I asked him to return as a forum moderator. Be great to have him back and all that but it's not the end of the world.

Which it did feel like for a few months...

Latest posts