• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love your balls

K

kaftka

Looks good. I pressed the refresh button and BAM! I found a whole line of balls staring back at me...

Any news on the skin to go with these balls umo?

I like the new icons and buttons too. Would be quite awesome if we did get a new skin.

ta, sanzar made the 'balls' and i just changed the buttons... i've tried installing a skin JJ but i get chmod error.. but the error thingie i've done correctly in the FTP program - dont wanna change to safe mode, too risky :/

Just noticed that on some of the sections the invision buttons still appear when a new post has been made...Just in case you didn't notice.

Okay. That was weird.

I clicked on Refresh, and then the Forum Feedback section had the old blue button appear in place of the ball. I scrolled up (so that it was out of view) then back down and it was replaced by the ball.

Very odd.

Yeah guess it just needed refreshing.. they wouldnt even work for me when i first changed them, i had to refresh them one by one.

Ah well, sorted...

*whistle*

*Check watch*

I didn't really think this thread through...

I don't like you balls. Balls are hairy and ugly. The scrotum is the worst part of any body. Its like chicken skin. Disgusting.

I like the new set-up...is the bottom of the button's supposed to be missing?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 17 2006, 10:15 PM
I like the new set-up...is the bottom of the button's supposed to be missing?
Bottom of the buttons?

edit: just looked in IE and its missing, but not when i run it in opera... weird

what does the 'card' button down below a post mean? I've never noticed that before.

edit] what they said.

Umo, works fine for me. Must just be IE for some reason...

[edit] I just have to commend sanzar on the little ball/logo. It looks very snazzy down there next to the sections...

Latest posts