• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I need a team

Q

QLD

Well bloody well then now SL is on the FTA and St.Helens says its the best comp in the world I might as well give it a go and watch some SL games.

But I gotta decide which team I will support from now on.

Give me reasons why I should support your team or whatever team.

Since when was the SL on FTA tv?! :eek:

Don't support a club that other people tell you to watch a few games and as they say the you dont pick the club the club picks you. ;)

Channel Nine has got the rights I.f***ing.hate.channel.nein that said they are planning on playing the games live unlike foxtel and because the live games are in the time slot that doesnt affect ratings.

But we dont get channel nine here. :angry:
</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 17 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Channel Nine has got the rights I.f***ing.hate.channel.nein that said they are planning on playing the games live unlike foxtel and because the live games are in the time slot that doesnt affect ratings.

</span>
[/b]

solution: move to a more civilised capital city, melbourne for example :D

i don't follow league, but these teams remind me of that 90's pc game called wembley rugby league

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Nov 18 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 17 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

</span>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
?????

Try Warrington Wolves! My Manc mate supports them and I have taken a liking to them since. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Nov 18 2008, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 17 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

</span>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Melbourne civilised?! and in that case so is Mogadishu. :lol2tn:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 18 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneAsylum @ Nov 18 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

</span>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
?????

Try Warrington Wolves! My Manc mate supports them and I have taken a liking to them since. :D
[/b][/quote]

:lol: Yeah who the f**k are malben?

Oh and in all seriousness its the Capital of Victoria the most **** state in Australia. :)

Warrington yeah there not bad and matty king plays for them. B)

Just dont follow St Helens - SOmething about white jerseys and red V's creates instant superiority attitude, no matter where you are in the world :p

I was going to suggest the Castleford Tigers - Then noticed you were a QLDer, so no class to be found there :p

Maybe Leeds - their mascot is a half blind slow horny endangered spiecies - Need all the help they can get

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just dont follow St Helens - SOmething about white jerseys and red V's creates instant superiority attitude, no matter where you are in the world :p

I was going to suggest the Castleford Tigers - Then noticed you were a Broncos fan, so no class to be found there :p

Maybe Leeds - their mascot is a half blind slow horny endangered spiecies - Need all the help they can get[/b]

:lol2tn: Well put sir.

St.Helens are wankers and Leeds are scum and there mascot is like someone trying to get home in leeds (thats assuming people in leeds do have homes) after a night on the **** (well they are slow all the time but especially after a few pints) because you are endangered species you might get stabbed. :bleh!:

But yeah support Wigan they aren't scum like Leeds and St.Helens. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to suggest the Castleford Tigers - Then noticed you were a Broncos fan, so no class to be found there :p

Maybe Leeds - their mascot is a half blind slow horny endangered spiecies - Need all the help they can get[/b]

St.Helens are wankers and Leeds are scum and there mascot is like someone trying to get home in leeds (thats assuming people in leeds do have homes) after a night on the **** (well they are slow all the time but especially after a few pints) because you are endangered species you might get stabbed. :bleh!:

[/b][/quote]

You could have said Leeds people are like Victorians, I would have known exactly what you meant B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 18 2008, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
More bitterness towards Saints. It must be hard living in our shadow.[/b]

There is a team just like yours in Australia called St George......They have the same superiority complex as you. Only we dont call it that in Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

You could have said Leeds people are like Victorians, I would have known exactly what you meant B)

[/b][/quote]

:lol: I'm starting to like you. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Hey being from Sydney - it is part of our state motto that we wind up Victorians at every possible oppotunity lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 19 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 18 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Hey being from Sydney - it is part of our state motto that we wind up Victorians at every possible oppotunity lol
[/b][/quote]

Why the American flag?

I've got no idea to support but liking Hull, St. Helens or Wigan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wizard From Oz @ Nov 19 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Nov 18 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Don't worry as a proud South Australian its a duty to pay those degenerates out at every possibility. :)

Anyway back on topic!

QLD mate there is only one team for you!

wiganlogo.jpg

Don't support the scum St.Helens whatever you do, there is enough of the ***** i mean they breed heaps so they can get more benefits and to help them steal cars so they dont need anymore supporters!.

I'm thinking Hull because of Mick Crocker joining them
St. Helens because the poster above supports them and I'd have something to talk to about them
Wigan because Vambo supports them and he supports the Broncos...

St Helens has less people than Wigan but the same mentlaity as you mentioned. Believe you and me, St Helens is a hole, but Wigan is almost exactly the same.

Latest posts