• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Idea

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

So the game rugby 2006 is out and pretty good. I had an idea though, because the NFL has also NFL street where you can pull off weird moves and play some fun pickup games (street events, they're caled in the game). So maybe the next project would be to create something like that like a street setting?

What about that Rolf thing someone had in their sig!
<

So you mean sort of like a FIFA Street style game for rugby?

Yeh, that might be good and you could have all sorts of illegal tackles such as SPEARS (Tana Umanga would have that as a speciality)! And you could have other stuff like 'Start punch-up'. I see a 16+ rating or at least 12+,
<

Yeh, why not...

Coco

i reckon a game where you must be a rugby savior(Martin Madden) and where you must pick off rugby humilations, such as matt dawson and clive woodward. You could kill them with diferent methods such as line them up against a wall and shoot them.

WOW!

I'm a genius i should be hired by EA to help rid the world of rugby jerks
(Matt Dawson)

...Ah, Welsh. The last civilization in the world that strongly supports the theory that we were indeed decended from apes.

thats the funniest quote on here - by a country mile

...and anyone who sais otherwise is a comunist - ha ha ha im so witty today - im on fire.
<

Originally posted by #Bom Bom#@Jan 12 2006, 05:51 PM
i reckon a game where you must be a rugby savior(Martin Madden) and where you must pick off rugby humilations, such as matt dawson and clive woodward. You could kill them with diferent methods such as line them up against a wall and shoot them.

WOW!

I'm a genius i should be hired by EA to help rid the world of rugby jerks
(Matt Dawson)
Oh no.

Who didn't wipe their shoes before bring **** in again?

come on teh mite - read that again - slowly this time - its the most bizarre and off the wall comment ever - how does he come up with this stuff
quality

Not as bizarre as you typing a whole post without one spelling mistake. Well done.

However, your grammar still needs some work.

it is my belated new years resolution to work on my grammar - get use to it kaftka.

God damnit Lora...At least have a cool New Years Resolution.

For example, mine is to sleep with as many twins as possible...At the same time.

So far its going crappily, but it's still early days yet...

...Oh, and to get a job I can plow through for two years before going to uni.

you can have more than one resolution - ive made others - like... clean up the dishes to help my mum and dad - dont stay out too kate - because they do get worried like - and to cut back on my spending and drinking.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 13 2006, 10:59 PM
you can have more than one resolution - ive made others - like... clean up the dishes to help my mum and dad - dont stay out too kate - because they do get worried like - and to cut back on my spending and drinking.
Oh, well thats good...As long as they aren't boring aye.
<

And whos kate, and why don't you want to stay out with her?