• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm Back!

Much appreciated, my man!
Happy to be back...not in rainy, shitty uk, but on TRF at least.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Oct 6 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wellcome back, seems I am new for you, I have joined TRF in July

So Nice to meet you ;) :lol:[/b]

And a pleasure to meet you as well, kind sir!

Lekso is our resident mighty Georgian and sayer of all things awesome :D

I'm sorry to say this Matt, but your position as my loyal Welsh side-kick has been usrped by Sir. Speedy. You must now fight to the death.

I warn you, he has at least three passes at GSCE.

Don't kid yourself, Pres. I could never be your side-kick...I'm way out of your league.

They always said the Newport special needs sunday league was a tough nut to crack.

Please tell me you're back at the flat with the roman columns?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 6 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They always said the Newport special needs sunday league was a tough nut to crack.

Please tell me you're back at the flat with the roman columns?![/b]
Only 2 things stick out to me in this tread:
1. I ate the worlds largest pork pie in London
2. Marble Columns

Oh, I guess there is the obvious 3rd: RC's Back and hating the UK!

I've commented on facebook to him already, but I think my fellow countrymen brainwashed him using our women and cheaper fuel prices.

Tri nations action you missed.

Habana does not play in the final game but his replacement scores a hat trick against Australia...or maybe he scored 4 tries? I have already forgotten his name.
Halfback Ricky Januarie scores a great solo try near the end to give S.A a win in NZ.
Prop Greg Sommervile runs 25 metres down the sideline and outsprints George Smith to score in the corner.

The rest must have been forgettable

What sport did you watch in the US of A?

Something collegiate, like NCAA.. perhaps. It's hard to miss. They play just about every sport imaginable in NCAA and go crazy for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 6 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...I think my fellow countrymen brainwashed him using our women and cheaper fuel prices.[/b]

God Bless America...and God Bless Hooters!
Anyone who disagrees is a commie!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 6 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What sport did you watch in the US of A?[/b]

I followed my Celtics to glory - that was good!
I learnt to love Eli Manning and his NY Giants.
And Jeter was on more adverts on the tv than baseball games!

So basically all the american sports bar hockey.

You didn't answer the questions about Mawrble Cawlums RC.

*can hear Nate laughing from here*

that's called being a Cardi in my book. puts on welsh farmer accent: f***in' cardi basterd twat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 7 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I left my wallet in my other country![/b]

You also owe me a pint, the price for having Marty Hollah bum-raped by HRH Richard Hill (AKA GOD, the King of Kings and the best that is, the best there was and the best there ever will be).

Latest posts