• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm Back!

Hey!
I didn't even want that freaking Kiwi has-been, ok?! I'm certainly not paying for his incompetence!

Well, you also owe me a pint.

Just because I'm awesome and my hair > your hair.

You should post a photograph of your hair XD Maybe we could try and have another awesome hair competition XD

Does your being back mean I can start annoying the living daylights out of you again Horsey?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 7 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey!
I didn't even want that freaking Kiwi has-been, ok?! I'm certainly not paying for his incompetence![/b]

You'd definitely pay to see him get owned though, wouldn't you ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey!
I didn't even want that freaking Kiwi has-been, ok?! I'm certainly not paying for his incompetence![/b]
Near the end of his career over here he was running as fast as a.....prop. So slow and so over rated he so sucked in a few people up north with his rep of ten years ago lol!

I don't know what was more funny to be honest.

The fact that a man with only one leg (okay, the best in the business, sans leg) could keep up with him or the comment from someone in the crowd when I was there, live, watching Saracens play the game of their lives:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
And now we see Richard Hill show the world why Marty Hollah could/would* never hack it as an All Black[/b]

*Can't remember which, delete as appropriate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Oct 7 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
RC did you watch any NFL games?[/b]

No, i didn't get to see any live games.
I met a girl who has a father high up with the patriots and said she could get us tickets, but we were all in Cali at the time and i wasn't going to leave the sunshine and fly across the length of the country just to watch a team i didn't support.
Lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Oct 7 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RC did you watch any NFL games?[/b]

No, i didn't get to see any live games.
I met a girl who has a father high up with the patriots and said she could get us tickets, but we were all in Cali at the time and i wasn't going to leave the sunshine and fly across the length of the country just to watch a team i didn't support.
Lol.
[/b][/quote]

I reckon you missed a treat not going to watch an American Football game out there! I was lucky enough to head out to Hawaii in April and sampled the Pro Bowl there and I must say it was an incredible expereince to go and watch an NFL game!

I'll be going out there plenty more times yet, i can whole-heartedly guarantee you that I won't go my whole life without seeing a game, that's for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 7 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Does your being back mean I can start annoying the living daylights out of you again Horsey?[/b]

It most certainly does not, Donkey!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll be going out there plenty more times yet, i can whole-heartedly guarantee you that I won't go my whole life without seeing a game, that's for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 7 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does your being back mean I can start annoying the living daylights out of you again Horsey?[/b]

It most certainly does not, Donkey!
[/b][/quote]

I think the name "Ass" would suit me better thank you very much :p

Admit it, you missed me!

Latest posts