• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm sober.... Discuss

your just trying to get on the bandwaggon now :)

though it is midweek, i do expect people not to be so much drunk during the weel.

the weekend is wear the fun is at.

ps i am sober as well :)

You'd be surprised at how many students disagree with you about that week/weekend thing. That's because many students live in (forgot the word) rooms in the city where they study, and go home during the weekend (so their mom can do their laundry and stock them up with more food and such).

So all the big parties are during the week, and everyone behaves like angels during the weekend (well, not everyone, most I guess)

I can't remember the time I was really drunk, must be getting old :p Just kidding, although it's at least two years ago I was really drunk. When I start feeling the effects of alcohol now I start to bring some variation in my drinking, one unit of alcohol, one unit of water, and no more than one set of those each hour. That way I'm sure I'll remember everything I do that night the day after, and the water will keep the headache away.

Yes, I am not only sober, I'm dead boring too!

Oddly Laetca enough the last time I was really drunk was when I was in Antwerp...we mate a load of fellow Scousers contracting in a car factory over there and got into a round with them. Ouch

I'm sober right now...but not out of choice.
Although, if i did have a choice i would probably choose to remain sober.

So i'm sober right now...and that's out of choice.

Hands up who else believes this post couldn't be any more superfluous if i tried.

Oddly Laetca enough the last time I was really drunk was when I was in Antwerp...we mate a load of fellow Scousers contracting in a car factory over there and got into a round with them. Ouch [/b]

Car Factory in Antwerp, were they working at Gm and drinking their sorrow away at being sacked?

Also, Hands up

Latest posts