Inactive

Discussion in 'Site News & Suggestions' started by Wally, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Wally

Wally Guest

I know it's only early days but the forum sees to be fairly inactive. I believe this is just because of the url, any chance of getting the old www.therugbyforum.com back?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Serge

Serge Guest

yeah must say its taking people longer than i thought they would to join

4. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Is it possible to send a bulk message to all the members on rugbyforum.tk

5. Wally

Wally Guest

It should be, seeing how it is still operating.

6. Dom

Dom Guest

We're having problems getting therugbyforum.com back, thinking about buying a new domain name until it becomes available

7. Ripper

Ripper Guest

is it true you lost the password and the E-Mail address didnt work anymore?

8. Dom

Dom Guest

eastsrule registered the domain name, lost all the information for it when he got rid of his old PC, and it was registered with an email from the old site "therugbysite.com", that site went down a couple of months ago, taking the email address with it... since eastsrule isn't involved here any more he isn't that motivated to get the account back, takes a bit of work on his part.

Good thing is though, I have backordered the domain name which expires on July 4th, so the site should be back with a domain next month

9. Eastsrule is a lazy ******* isnt he.

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Whatever happened to that lovable little character Kingling?

11. Dom

Dom Guest

Whatever happened to Southern Man I want to know... at the start of the year he had fun completely writing off the Chiefs and saying how much the Highlanders were going to dominate in 2004, he was so smart

12. ..::ERIC::..

..::ERIC::.. Guest

I saw him posting the other day on Teivovo.com

13. Wally

Wally Guest

Eastsrule was too anti-Wally. Anything I said he would say the opposite. The guy had no faith in the Wallabies, I think he might have even gone for New Zealand in last years semi-final.

14. Easts had a passionate dislike for Eddie Jones...

15. Wally

Wally Guest

He also said that Nathan Grey and Morgan Turinui should be the centres for the Wallabies [​IMG]

16. Either way, are there only two days till the domain name returns now?

17. Dom

Dom Guest

The reason for that is that he doesn't like the way the ARU operates, and how it is apparently Randwick dominated, where he is a passionate Eastern Suburbs supporter, I don't know the story, but anyway, how about not bitching about one of the TRF founders behind his back? Sounds like a plan

18. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Whats he ever done but **** off and leave you to handle all the problems?

19. Ripper in "to the point" shocker... [​IMG]

I like Easts - his problems with Randwick were always a good read.

20. Wally

Wally Guest

I'm not bitching behind his back.. I'm saying what he used to be like. I support Eastern Suburbs aswell, my dad played for them.

21. Any news about the domain name Dom?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!