• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Inactive

Is it possible to send a bulk message to all the members on rugbyforum.tk

We're having problems getting therugbyforum.com back, thinking about buying a new domain name until it becomes available

eastsrule registered the domain name, lost all the information for it when he got rid of his old PC, and it was registered with an email from the old site "therugbysite.com", that site went down a couple of months ago, taking the email address with it... since eastsrule isn't involved here any more he isn't that motivated to get the account back, takes a bit of work on his part.

Good thing is though, I have backordered the domain name which expires on July 4th, so the site should be back with a domain next month

Whatever happened to Southern Man I want to know... at the start of the year he had fun completely writing off the Chiefs and saying how much the Highlanders were going to dominate in 2004, he was so smart

Eastsrule was too anti-Wally. Anything I said he would say the opposite. The guy had no faith in the Wallabies, I think he might have even gone for New Zealand in last years semi-final.

He also said that Nathan Grey and Morgan Turinui should be the centres for the Wallabies
<

Originally posted by Wally@Jul 1 2004, 07:31 PM
Eastsrule was too anti-Wally. Anything I said he would say the opposite. The guy had no faith in the Wallabies, I think he might have even gone for New Zealand in last years semi-final.
The reason for that is that he doesn't like the way the ARU operates, and how it is apparently Randwick dominated, where he is a passionate Eastern Suburbs supporter, I don't know the story, but anyway, how about not *****ing about one of the TRF founders behind his back? Sounds like a plan

Ripper in "to the point" shocker...
<

I like Easts - his problems with Randwick were always a good read.

Originally posted by Dom+Jul 3 2004, 01:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dom @ Jul 3 2004, 01:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jul 1 2004, 07:31 PM
The reason for that is that he doesn't like the way the ARU operates, and how it is apparently Randwick dominated, where he is a passionate Eastern Suburbs supporter, I don't know the story, but anyway, how about not *****ing about one of the TRF founders behind his back? Sounds like a plan [/b]
I'm not *****ing behind his back.. I'm saying what he used to be like. I support Eastern Suburbs aswell, my dad played for them.

Latest posts