• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Incredibly simple and random sig

H

Haysie

Was doing nowt else, decided to spend 5 mins knocking up something.

Please, go nuts and edit this as much as you can :p

dangeroffensive.jpg

Well I'm no expert on psychology but you must be a serial killer to come up with something like this.

Aw thanks mate! :D You know, I always thought the same about almost every one of your posts here so far, but I kinda kept that one to my self ;)

No need too apologise, I'm not a serial killer YET. I will be one day. Oh nice sig by the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crookedi @ Sep 29 2008, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well I'm no expert on psychology but you must be a serial killer to come up with something like this.[/b]

I'm an expert in message board jabronis - you're one of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 29 2008, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crookedi @ Sep 29 2008, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm no expert on psychology but you must be a serial killer to come up with something like this.[/b]

I'm an expert in message board jabronis - you're one of them.
[/b][/quote]

Im one of the experts? I dont think it was nice to call us jabronis either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crookedi @ Sep 29 2008, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No need too apologise, I'm not a serial killer YET. I will be one day.[/b]

Rules for successful and famous serial killing:
1. Always clean up afterwards to avoid pesky forensic links
2. Make sure that your killings are linked in some cryptic fashion to increase public interest
3. Some kind of 'calling card' will add to your infamy
4. Don't announce your plans on an internet forum

And it was all going so well until point 4...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 29 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Who said I was referring to anyone other than you?[/b]
:bravo: :bravo:

Calm down no need to spazz out. I thought there was a comma before message board it turned out to be a little dirt on the screen.

Sheez calm down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Sep 29 2008, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crookedi @ Sep 29 2008, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No need too apologise, I'm not a serial killer YET. I will be one day.[/b]

Rules for successful and famous serial killing:
1. Always clean up afterwards to avoid pesky forensic links
2. Make sure that your killings are linked in some cryptic fashion to increase public interest
3. Some kind of 'calling card' will add to your infamy
4. Don't announce your plans on an internet forum

And it was all going so well until point 4...
[/b][/quote]

Who says I dont wanna get caught? Maybe I like the adrenaline rush that comes when I'm under pressure I wanna give clues.

Lol ok... That's a little strange. It's all in fun until someone jokes about themselves being a serial killer :eek:

Latest posts