• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Injuries...

R

RC

Ok, i want to keep abreast of the situation of all the teams that Wales are playing against.
If you've got a member in your team and he looks like he could be injured write him in and say what's wrong.
I just like to get a perspective on what other teams are losing.

WALES

Definately - Ryan Jones. His shoulder's not been right since the first game back of the season after the Lions tour.

Possible - Colin Charvis. Ear infection is leaving him miss warm up matches. Could prove to be decisive.

I don't forsee any problems for Charvis. Will be back to 100% by next week at the latest.

Ryan is a big blow, I know he hasn't been at his best since the lions tour, but he did show what he was still capable of against England in the last game on the 6 nations. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

Please let there be no more.

FIJI:

Possible: Seru Rabeni. Hamstring hasnt been good lately. Been missing a few training runs but slowly coming back. Should be OK for France though.

Possible: Gavin Henson

Achilles tendon, according to the Sunday papers he is out of the England game and potentially the WC

Possible - Ian Evans, won't be in England match...not sure when he'll be back

Possible - Shane Williams, hasn't even started making contact in training sessions yet thanks to his elbow.

Ryan Jones out, Charvis missing training sessions, Shane Williams not able to participate in contact, Ian Evans possibly out, Gavin Henson possibly out, Jonathan Thomas recovering/recovered? from broken hand? I read on IC Wales that Iestyn Thomas, Gavin Thomas, Dafydd James and Tom James all picked up knocks in training this week as well.

Boy, Wales seem to be out of luck at the moment. Gotta say, your chances against Australia look to be fading a little. Best of luck, though!

Jenkins has said that winning isn't important, its the prefromance of his players so he can narrow down his WC selection. It will be interesting what team he fields & what sort of performance we will see.

But Jenkins has also admitted to the fact that we are a confidence team. If we don't win then we are simply relying upon us playing well, but England playing that bit better than us on the day for us to not win but still keep the confidence in ourselves.
Shite.
We need the win.
Full Stop.

It would also be nice to see 3 wins in the last 4 matches against England.
I've never been alive to experience that kind of a statistic. My dad has and he still talks about the greats...

*sigh*

David Lyons is looking unlikely to make the tour.

I really hope Jone Tawake gets his place. I rate him higher than Palu and Lyons.

He's basically a stronger, more athletic version of the other two. He's the kind of player that can get the team going forward.

David Lyons is looking unlikely to make the tour.

I really hope Jone Tawake gets his place. I rate him higher than Palu and Lyons.

He's basically a stronger, more athletic version of the other two. He's the kind of player that can get the team going forward. [/b]

Only for him to lose the ball on contact.. :p

<div class='quotemain'> David Lyons is looking unlikely to make the tour.

He's basically a stronger, more athletic version of the other two. He's the kind of player that can get the team going forward. [/b]

Only for him to lose the ball on contact.. :p
[/b][/quote]

That was his problem LAST YEAR before he had his finger amputated.

He was nothing but excellent for the Brumbies in the last half of the Super 14. The guy gets the crowd roaring.