• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

injury sub crash

R

ridgerunnersp

Don't know why I just now putting it up, but I've always had this problem. Occasionally when I make an injury substitution in game, it freezes up and I have to close out the program. Anyone else have this problem?

it s one default bug of the game, easport not do very good his rugby game but nobody do it other rugby game

Yeah I turn injuries off but when you play against France I think Nyaga always injures players when he tackles them so yeah you'll have to just put up with it unfortunately.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 12 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah I turn injuries off but when you play against France I think Nyaga always injures players when he tackles them so yeah you'll have to just put up with it unfortunately.[/b]
Yeah, damn french.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Dec 12 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Dec 12 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I turn injuries off but when you play against France I think Nyaga always injures players when he tackles them so yeah you'll have to just put up with it unfortunately.[/b]
Yeah, damn french.
[/b][/quote]
I used to have that problem all the time and it annoyed the hell out of me but since I just put a clean copy on it has'nt frozen once

can't vouch for other versions, but in the ps2 game if you unplug P1s controller a notice will come up asking you to plug it back in and the game will be unfrozen. hope it helps out.

I turned injuries up in my game because let's face it, there's always players getting injured :p
After a couple of days of games, my first freeze/crash came when I subbed Ronan O'Gara. I guess Ireland didn't want to play without half of the team lol. (The other half being O'Driscoll)

I get this problem.

You can just turn injuries off completely, but I like injuries on because it makes it more realistic and challenging.

If you turn injuries to about half (or better just below half) then players will mostly get minor injuries that will lower their stamina to 9 but they will stay on. Replace the player, as if he gets another knock, he will get seriously injured and it will crash the game. Make sure you have a wide range of subs, and lots of versatile subs so all of the positions are covered as much as possible so you don't end up with a player out of position.

I have the PC version of the game, and there is noowhere on the internet you can buy a new clean copy, so I am stuck with this one, and just try to clean the disc as much as possible.

There is two obvious bugs..

The 'Nyanga' bug, which is that for some strange reason this player is hardcoded to injure players. The only way to fix this, i would assume is to edit out the player profile that Nyanga uses, so you could rename him to 'Broken' as the player name and deselect him, just like i've done with Jamie Cudmore. In MUP, it's Thierry Dusaltoir, because he's Nyanga's player profile, renamed. It will make the injury for any team he's selected for, so just make a new Nyanga and edit out the Nyanga you have. That will hopefully fix it.

As for the injury crash, this is an odd one. There is some coding in the game that we haven't found and worked out that controls this kind of thing. But as suggested above, the actual bug is if a player gets injured twice, in it's most likely case. So you can be very observant and sub players for no reason, but then again it probably happens on the opponent as well.. which you can't control. So best to just turn injuries off, or very low and hope. They don't affect the game in anyway whatsoever in any case.

Rather like the high tackle and red card bugs, we haven't figured out the parameters for the coding of the actual rules.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Dec 12 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't know why I just now putting it up, but I've always had this problem. Occasionally when I make an injury substitution in game, it freezes up and I have to close out the program. Anyone else have this problem?[/b]

Hmmm... I get one when I put all my subs on, the last one just dosen't go on.

Latest posts