• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Inside balls

Y

Yeungy

I love doing these. At the ruck, get the scrum half to pass it to the forwards and when the forward gets the ball do a normal pass to the opposite side in which you passed to the forward. If you are lucky and it is executed correctly, a player will latch on to the ball and break into a gap. The inside balls look great when done right. I have scored quite a few tries from this and they are great to watch.

Has anyone else done these before?

yeah, discovered that just a couple of days ago.its good cos its about 50-50 chance of success.
the best place to so it is 10-15m in from either touch line as its the winger who will get the ball and make the break, so you have a good chance at a chip or sidestep.

Yeah I try them sometimes except they can be intercepted like offloads

wats with the same sigs guys?

you guys gay?..or you guys have a little gang or something?

Ok which one should I change mine to then?

CescFabregas2.jpg

or

Barcelona2.jpg

or

Ronaldo3.jpg

or

Ronaldo4.jpg

Forwards get smashed from the ruck ball in multipayer so using them for an inside ball pass is a bit dodgy at times....

....unless you do the forwards running off from a maul....at least the defence can't fly up on a mul....so use it from lineouts a lot.........

....the lineout = maul = forward running off at an angle OUT = inside ball to a flying blindsidewinger chasing you.....was a great move in R2005....yet to try it in R2006.....

Originally posted by Yeungy@Apr 13 2006, 01:09 PM
Ok which one should I change mine to then?

CescFabregas2.jpg

or

Barcelona2.jpg

or

Ronaldo3.jpg

or

Ronaldo4.jpg
DUDE!!!!! we're in a RUGBY forum...
them footballers are ***** :p

Anyway back on topic......

All balls should be kept inside......

.....gee its been awhile.....

I was waiting for that comment, as soon as I saw the topic I thought about posting something along those lines, but decided against it.

why is it you always think of innuendo's at inappropiate times.....

BM

yeah, im totally gutted.

unfortunately cos im on a mac here at work, safari wont let me upload an image.

shame really, as it might be nice to see a sig that hasnt come from the school
of "i just learned the gaussian blur, overlay and lense flare" school of photoshop.

and as im a graphic designer, i feel it is my duty to wage war on those from said school.

Latest posts