• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Video Avatar Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 13 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 13 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Tommy Bowe's (1st? Only? We'll soon see :D ) try against WP would be great.[/b]

Will get on it after the game, maybe only tomorrow, depends on how much sorrows I wana drown.lol
[/b][/quote]
Don't worry, take as much time as you like. I'm in no hurry. :p

Here you go Sir. Speedy:

bowe.gif

Was the only angle I could get, if you can find another video thats got a better angle or something I'll glady make you another one...

Yeh, there's a good shot of it here:

RugbyDump

Looking at the reply you probably got it from there anyway. :p But could you do one from 0:25 - 0:40? I think the open-play shot captures it all better than the reply. :) Thanks dude.

hey can you do me one of plessis threatening BOD from the first test please doesnt need to be any low or high priority just a nice avatar that you could do would be great :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Jun 21 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey can you do me one of plessis threatening BOD from the first test please doesnt need to be any low or high priority just a nice avatar that you could do would be great :)[/b]

steynboi I'm struggling to find a video of that part where du Plessis is threatening BOD, could you or somebody else try to find one...?

I'll keep searching ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Jun 21 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey can you do me one of plessis threatening BOD from the first test please doesnt need to be any low or high priority just a nice avatar that you could do would be great :)[/b]

Finally found a video on that :D , here you go:
<div align='center'>
bismarckvsbod.gif
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Jul 3 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This one would be great please man, from 1:00 to 1:20.[/b]

Here you go:
<div align='center'>
ojob.gif
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jul 1 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Habana's hit on Bowe would be a great addition to the collection :D[/b]
Steve-o I can't find a video on that at the moment but will do it once I find a video. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Jul 5 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Actually mate, I'm have problems uploading it, the file seems to be too big?[/b]

LOL!you don't need to download and upload it again, at your "Edit Avatar Settings" tab in the "My Controls" menu select the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and enter the URL of the image in that tab.
This is the URL:http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9198/ojob.gif

Hope this helps :)

Latest posts