• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Video Avatar Thread

M

munross

Hello everybody, this is my Video Avatar Thread and anyone is welcome to request a video avatar just as long as you can provide me with the video or the link to one.

I will be making some of my own too so be on the look out :)

Q: How to set the gif as your avatar
A: At your "Edit Avatar Settings" tab in the "My Controls" menu select the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and enter the URL of the image in that tab, eg:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2883/picf34f34.gif

Lelia Masaga
masaga.gif

Danie Gerber (Requested by man007)
gerberd.gif

Brain O'Driscoll
bod.gif
bodvsaus2001.gif
(Requested by feicarsinn)

Jaque Fourie
vkt6ideo2.gif

Christian Cullen
ccullen.gif
(Requested by candybum)

Pierre Spies
pspies.gif
(Requested by 4 Jelliott)

Gareth Edwards
14962379.gif
(Requested Hall)

David Campese
campo.gif
(Requested by Dale)

Ryan Kankowski
kan3ko.gif
(Requested by Jer1cho)

Barry Murphy
murphy.gif
(Requested by Monkeypigeon)

Keith Earls
earls.gif
(Requested by MunsterMan)

See 1st post for your request

the quality of the video was abit ****, so hence the sh!tty quality of the .gif file, but its the best I can do with it unless you have a better quality video for me?

Jaque Fourie's great try vs England done, see 1st post

Any other requests are welcome

Any chance you could make a Pierre Spies one?

Heres a link from youtube... could you use the second clip.. where he does the spin before scoring...

Theres a few others before him.. its a "Whose the best No.8" thingy

Thanks v.much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Heres a link from youtube... could you use the second clip.. where he does the spin before scoring...

Thanks v.much.[/b]

Where's the link...?lol

Do you want the try of Pierre Spies vs England?

@candybum your request is now done, see 1st post

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 29 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks v.much.[/b]

Where's the link...?lol

[/b][/quote]

Yeah sorry i thought I put link in... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPDsbQpYnI

The one where he scores... i think its the second one hes in... there are quite a few other clips as well of other 8's but could you use the one that starts at 3mins 6 seconds... and ends about 3 mins 12.

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 30 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Will probably only be done with your request tomorrow Hall, the website that I use to convert the .gifs is full of **** at the moment :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 30 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 29 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks v.much.[/b]

Where's the link...?lol

[/b][/quote]

Yeah sorry i thought I put link in... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPDsbQpYnI

The one where he scores... i think its the second one hes in... there are quite a few other clips as well of other 8's but could you use the one that starts at 3mins 6 seconds... and ends about 3 mins 12.

Thanks.
[/b][/quote]

4 Jelliott your request is now done, see 1st post

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Mar 31 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rfTcww49zM

David Campese
3:34 to 3:40

Slowed down a tad - bit like the JDV one you had when it slows down when he dives for the tryline.[/b]

The reason why JDV dives so slowly over the tryline in that avatar is because I used the super slowmo part of the video when I made it, I made the David Campese one that you requested the slowest I could ;) , your request is now done, see 1st post

@Hall your request is now done, see 1st post

Latest posts